Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-07-2023, 08:14 AM   #1
Z650HP

Drives: 2019 Black ZL1 M6
LT1 Rear SR Caliper Covers & Options

I have a 2022 Rapid Blue LT1 camaro I picked up. I have the red brembo front caliper option from the factory with the ugly grey thing out back. I have done a lot of research here on Camaro6 about upgrading the rear to the SS rear calipers and have found it doesn't work. So like many others was considering options. I know some people just paint them and others use caliper covers. I think the MGP covers are to fake looking and there just not for me. I do see on American Muscles website they offer a more realistic option, SR caliper covers and was wondering if first off they would fit an LT-1 and secondly why no one has really explored this option. Or at least no one has posted about it if so. I also see an option like these on amazon, ( I will post both links below) I think these would be the best option to the Lt1 rear calipers from an aesthetic point of view. It does look like you would have to buy the complete set (4 piece) however. I wouldn't use the fronts. Does anybody have any insight or opinion on either of these?
Thank you -

https://www.amazon.com/AOOA-Caliper-.../dp/B08ZCHV15Z

https://www.americanmuscle.com/sr-pe...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Z650HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 05:23 PM   #2
fj5gtx

Drives: 70 GTX, 06 Mustang, 22 Camaro LT1
That is the definition of putting lipstick on the pig... Why bother with it, paint them if you want it to match.