Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 09-28-2022, 11:29 AM   #15
CCG Garnet Red

Drives: 2017 RS Garnet Red Tintcoat A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybill View Post
It's surprising that the undercarriages stay looking good when you don't drive them in the rain. My 2017 still looks really well considering it's 5 years old.
Son is Senior at State and has a 2017 Garnet Red RS V6 A8 sunroof. His has been in rain many times as his daily driver, but he still hasn't hit 21K from new ,as he really takes care of it. What part of MS for you, us Tishomingo Co?
CCG Garnet Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:31 PM   #16
Cmax

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS FIFTY convertible
More then a few haters of us people that have Garage Queens. My ‘17 has 7k on her highness.
Only caught in a small pop up shower once.
I work hard, and didn’t squander my money. I have three other vehicles for daily driving. Her highness only sees overcast clouds on days I pull her out for a thorough wash….
I take her for long drive on sunny days when I need to put a smile on my grill.
But frankly, I hope someone can explain why taking particular care for a beloved car that you drive maybe a take and a half a year is such a bad thing.
With inflation and chip shortages, it really hasn’t depreciated…
On the flip side of this argument, I was in Dallas a couple months ago and saw a ‘FIFTY’ in a parking lot. Went to get a closer look, and it was trashed….inside and out….very sad
I might be biased, but long live the Queen!
Cmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 01:33 PM   #17
Palutz
Banned

Drives: 22 ZLE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmax View Post
More then a few haters of us people that have Garage Queens. My ‘17 has 7k on her highness.
Only caught in a small pop up shower once.
I work hard, and didn’t squander my money. I have three other vehicles for daily driving. Her highness only sees overcast clouds on days I pull her out for a thorough wash….
I take her for long drive on sunny days when I need to put a smile on my grill.
But frankly, I hope someone can explain why taking particular care for a beloved car that you drive maybe a take and a half a year is such a bad thing.
With inflation and chip shortages, it really hasn’t depreciated…
On the flip side of this argument, I was in Dallas a couple months ago and saw a ‘FIFTY’ in a parking lot. Went to get a closer look, and it was trashed….inside and out….very sad
I might be biased, but long live the Queen!

7k in 5 years? I feel bad for her. I picked up my ZLE brand new on August 12th and she’s got 2305 miles on the clock already. I have a daily, a work truck, and the ZLE and I made sure to break her in properly and now she’s ready for the track! These cars are meant to be driven and every second has been a joy. You’re missing out!
Palutz is offline   Reply With Quote