#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-20-2023, 06:04 PM   #1
TheArmedAccountant

Drives: Hyper BLue Zl1 1LE & Can Am X3
SOLD 2018 ZL1 1LE Hyper Blue 21k Miles PDR $58k OBO

SOLD

2018 ZL1 1LE - 21,XXX miles. Located near Tacoma WA. Only mod is a Borla ATAK Type S and Corsa Mid Pipe. Car is stock otherwise. 6 speed manual transmission. Car is equipped with PDR. Car has been to a 1/2 track day with me. Carfax available.

Some background on the car

I purchased in March of 2021 with 16,xxx miles. The engine was replaced at approx 12k miles with a brand new LT4 due to oil pump failure.

Upon receipt of the vehicle I noticed that the coolant kept dropping every couple hundred miles. It was not a lot but enough for me to keep returning to the dealer asking them to fix it. We even replaced the head gaskets but it did not stop the leak. Finally a shop supervisor got involved. The O ring to a coolant line above the K member was not properly installed and only after the Thermostat would open could a small and slow drip be seen. The fitting was repaired. After that, the car has been flawless. I did purchase an extended 6 year bumper to bumper warranty on the car that is transferable.

The title is clean and there is a lien on it so I will work with you to get the transfer done smoothly.

The tires are Michelin PS4's with plenty of life left.

There are 3 scuffs on the car - 1 is the passenger side below the door panel. 2nd is a scuff on the passenger splitter on the outside, 3rd is on top of the splitter. There is some curb rash on the wheels. - I have pictures below that detail these scuffs.

Otherwise the exterior has been PPF wrapped and it has been kept under cover in the garage. The interior is in good condition and there are no stains, rips, or tears in it.

For ask price I will include a set of APEX SM-10 wheels with Eagle Supercar 3r tires with plenty of life left.

Thanks for looking - you can text nine 5 four, 8 zero 3, two zero 3 9 to get in touch with me.

Use link below for full pics and pic of carfax
Photo Album Link https://imgur.com/a/MW2uS18

Last edited by TheArmedAccountant; 10-24-2023 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Sold
TheArmedAccountant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 06:32 PM   #2
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Nice ride! GLWS.

I think Ted Jannetty from Jannetty Racing (JRE) was looking for an '18 ZLE in this color. Might be worth pinging him. I can send him a PM as well linking this thread.
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 11:38 AM   #3
TheArmedAccountant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamAir02 View Post
Nice ride! GLWS.

I think Ted Jannetty from Jannetty Racing (JRE) was looking for an '18 ZLE in this color. Might be worth pinging him. I can send him a PM as well linking this thread.

Yes, send him my way. I don't know his username so help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-21-2023, 11:42 AM   #4
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArmedAccountant View Post
Yes, send him my way. I don't know his username so help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I connected with Ted. He actually found one earlier this year, so is no longer in the market. Sorry, I didn't realize!
PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 03:03 PM   #5
TheArmedAccountant

Still available
Old 10-17-2023, 10:41 AM   #6
TheArmedAccountant

Still available.