Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-19-2016, 03:58 PM   #15
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun View Post
Someone other than you responded about the clear viewing pane. I mentioned why it was open air.

You said there were a lot of Vettes. I responded there is only one Camaro built. Mentioned nothing about you needing to like it.

Several people also mentioned the large number of Vette pics. I just answered the lot while quoting your response.

No big deal...people need to unwind a little bit. I'll do a mulitquote next time. Forgive me.
When you quote 1 person, it's implied you're quoting them. That's why it's a quote and thus the confusion.

I was commenting on there being a lot of Corvettes because of the title of the thread. I was hoping to see a lot of shots o the Camaro specifically and like others here was a little let down it a lot of pics of Vettes and a couple of the car in question. As you see from the other comments.

EDIT --- I see the specs listed, so that's what I remember reading from their site as I mentioned earlier. Not mad. Just wasn't getting what you were talking about.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:00 PM   #16
Netslave
GM paint evaluation dept

Drives: Too many to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Nice teaser thread. Lol

Love the GMC truck though.
Don't know if it's still there but there was one of those rocky ridge sc560 trucks in a copart yard in china grove, nc a couple of weeks ago. We were told it belong to the son of a nascar driver from mooresville. The desk guy said he wasn't allowed to disclose who. He did say it had under 2k miles on it and muttered something like privileged assholes lol. It had for sure been rolled, the bed was mangled and had to have made contact with something hard judging from the damage. Look like godzilla ate it and crapped it out.

- A GM factory custom orange and mosaic black striped 2016 SS 2SS
- U̶n̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ Officially the worst Mosaic Black paint on a 2016 Camaro SS 2SS

See him here -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3M&usp=sharing
Netslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:01 PM   #17
SurfnSun

Drives: callawayownersgroup.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
When you quote 1 person, it's implied you're quoting them. That's why it's a quote and thus the confusion.

I was commenting on there being a lot of Corvettes because of the title of the thread. I was hoping to see a lot of shots o the Camaro specifically and like others here was a little let down it a lot of pics of Vettes and a couple of the car in question. As you see from the other comments.
yes, having been on CF.com for over 15 years I get how quoting works. I was being lazy and hitting all responses at once. I apologized...lets move on.

I knew there were a lot of Vette pics which is why I posted at the bottom that I copied this stuff from CF.com. I was not in attendance as I also stated.

As soon as i get more pics, I will share. I may have an inside track.
SurfnSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:01 PM   #18
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Not a fan of the look with that hood cut out, but then again, its built to perform not look good, so whatevs
Old 02-19-2016, 04:09 PM   #19
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netslave View Post
Don't know if it's still there but there was one of those rocky ridge sc560 trucks in a copart yard in china grove, nc a couple of weeks ago. We were told it belong to the son of a nascar driver from mooresville. The desk guy said he wasn't allowed to disclose who. He did say it had under 2k miles on it and muttered something like privileged assholes lol. It had for sure been rolled, the bed was mangled and had to have made contact with something hard judging from the damage. Look like godzilla ate it and crapped it out.
That would be a bummer.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 06:25 PM   #20
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Those wheels are lame. Power is nice but their appearance mods add nothing.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:17 PM   #21
doc212121

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS White/White
Typical..........boring and been done........power and warranty is the value there, nothing else I would look twice at.
doc212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:50 PM   #22
triggerjerk

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Next time get some pics of the car the thread is supposed to be about.
triggerjerk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 10:29 PM   #23
neal_zack

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
That hood... I think im gonna puke!
Old 02-20-2016, 12:58 AM   #24
maraging

Drives: 15 1ss 1le
Think the hood is an option
maraging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:15 AM   #25
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Callaway's performance vehicles are of the highest quality and workmanship. But they are still overpriced.
E-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:39 AM   #26
DrkPhx

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 / 2006 TB SS
Nice Vette pics. The open hood is for clearance because their SC is taller than the super low profile OE SC. Callaway makes nice cars, but their prices are absolutely insane.
DrkPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:27 PM   #27
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Calloway SC610 Hit in staging lanes at Fontana

It seems a 32 Coupe had an issue and hit the brand new Calloway in the rear in the staging lanes. Also hit a Foxbody and an S197 Mustang as well. Luckily, nobody was hurt.

http://www.rodauthority.com/news/no-...staging-lanes/

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  175.3 KB
Old 02-22-2016, 02:35 PM   #28
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
"The drivers’ suicide door inadvertently opened and managed to clip the open door of a Fox body Mustang. As the driver turned to look back, it appeared that he may have mistakenly hit the throttle pedal instead of the brake, pitching the roadster sideways and sending it straight toward the Callaway Camaro and another Mustang."

Gah.... I've watched something just like that happen as well..... Sucks all around.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote