Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 08-14-2011, 01:29 AM   #85
Faze911

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
I live around Eugene & I have only seen a couple of them running around. We need more of them.
i know a dude there with a black SS.
also seen like 3 of em at the apartments near the stadium. maybe most of the cars are around there...
Old 08-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #86
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanvraptor View Post
I see them at the car show on Friday nights at the Dairy Queen on Farmington but I haven't been out there since I've bought mine.
That informal show is still going on? I went a couple of times last year and no one showed up.
Seems there was a problem with the parking.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #87
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
husband saw a blue one, & we saw a silver one (which waved at us) & a yellow one. lol
all 3 were heading south bound i-5 when we were heading north bound heading home

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #88
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
It would be great if we could get all of these Camaro's together and meet
Old 08-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #89
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
It would be great if we could get all of these Camaro's together and meet
theres a couple of all chevy shows through out the year lol.
one here in washington & one there in oregon

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #90
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
theres a couple of all chevy shows through out the year lol.
one here in washington & one there in oregon
When & where is the one in Or.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #91
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
When & where is the one in Or.
I think it happened a couple weekends ago Normally in the portland area.

get in touch with columbia river camaro club.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:31 AM   #92
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
I think it happened a couple weekends ago Normally in the portland area.

get in touch with columbia river camaro club.
Yes I went to the Columbia River Camaro Club show @ Ron Tonkin.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:41 AM   #93
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Yes I went to the Columbia River Camaro Club show @ Ron Tonkin.
yeppers that show

Old 08-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #94
HTWLSS
Camaro Disciple

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette...
Send a message via MSN to HTWLSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
That informal show is still going on? I went a couple of times last year and no one showed up.
Seems there was a problem with the parking.
There isn't a problem with parking at all. You just pull in and park where you want. The parking lot is HUGE! Keep in mind, this is an informal come and go gathering not unlike the cruising we did when we were younger. We would cruise into our favorite hang out, see who's there, stay awhile, or head off somewhere else to catch a bite to eat and/or visit with others in another hang out spot.

Other than the past 2 Fridays when we were on vacation, we've stopped by every Friday night this summer to gather friends and go to dinner. We'll be there tonight by 6:30 p.m. to do the same. Not sure what we'll be driving. Could be the yellow '02 Z06 or the blue '99 Camaro SS convertible.

http://modernclassicsauto.com
'68 Chevelle Malibu Coupe; '67 Chevelle Wagon; '99 Convertible Camaro SS #0069; '07 Z06; '06 Silverado Crew Cab 2500 4x4 dually; '14 Sonic RS Hatchback
HTWLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #95
Jayhawk500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTWLSS View Post
There isn't a problem with parking at all. You just pull in and park where you want. The parking lot is HUGE! Keep in mind, this is an informal come and go gathering not unlike the cruising we did when we were younger. We would cruise into our favorite hang out, see who's there, stay awhile, or head off somewhere else to catch a bite to eat and/or visit with others in another hang out spot.

Other than the past 2 Fridays when we were on vacation, we've stopped by every Friday night this summer to gather friends and go to dinner. We'll be there tonight by 6:30 p.m. to do the same. Not sure what we'll be driving. Could be the yellow '02 Z06 or the blue '99 Camaro SS convertible.
YELLOW Z06! Holy Crap someones movin' up in the world!

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #96
Jayhawk500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTWLSS View Post

Does Steve still tune carbs?

I got the wife a 74 Nova and I'm restoring it. The motor is a crate motor needs redone. All of the bearings are scored. Probably didn't prime the motor before starting. Other than that looks pretty good on the inside. Looking at puttin' a 302 intake and carb on it.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #97
HTWLSS
Camaro Disciple

Drives: Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette...
Send a message via MSN to HTWLSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post

Does Steve still tune carbs?

I got the wife a 74 Nova and I'm restoring it. The motor is a crate motor needs redone. All of the bearings are scored. Probably didn't prime the motor before starting. Other than that looks pretty good on the inside. Looking at puttin' a 302 intake and carb on it.
Yes Steve does that kind of tuning. Give him a call at the shop during the week and he'll be available to chat about it. 503-635-8252.

We had to buy a nearly 10 year old car, but Steve finally has a 'Vette.

http://modernclassicsauto.com
'68 Chevelle Malibu Coupe; '67 Chevelle Wagon; '99 Convertible Camaro SS #0069; '07 Z06; '06 Silverado Crew Cab 2500 4x4 dually; '14 Sonic RS Hatchback
HTWLSS is offline   Reply With Quote