Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #29
0-120

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
0-120? May rely heavily on my Valentine 1? You’re crazy as hell if you don’t think there’s a part of this story not being omitted.
I hope it never happens to you.

Will consider a dash cam as suggested. Thank you
Old 06-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #30
BLK141SS

Drives: 2014 1SS M6 NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by qcman View Post
Geez up here concealed carry is a hockey stick in the trunk.... I prefer the carbon fiber ones they are lighter and more effective for a quick lance. The old wood ones were good for braining someone but they are less agile in my hands.

Hockey stick? Must be a Canadian thing, I prefer baseball.
BLK141SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #31
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK141SS View Post
Lucille on steroids!!... I wish play Home Depot in my local area sold those
orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #32
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Good going. I don't fight, I don't run; I litigate and I mind my business. If a jerk makes the mistake of targeting me and damaging my property or person, that jerk had better be ready to spend a good portion of his/her miserable life in court.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:30 AM   #33
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
You did the right thing!
Old 06-04-2018, 08:51 AM   #34
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Back when I was around 19-20, I accidentally cut a guy off and he followed me to the next light where he got out of his truck and started walking up to my door. I rolled my window down hoping to just apologize and calm him down. Before I even said anything, he reached in and slapped the sunglasses off my head. That flipped my switch immediately. After he saw my eyes turn green and the shirt rip off my bulging green biceps (ok slight exaggeration) he bolted back to his vehicle. I threw my door open and took off after him only to hear another driver screaming and pointing behind me. In all the craziness, I had forgotten to pull the parking brake and my car was rolling out into the intersection. lmao! By the time I had jumped back in, got it stopped, and applied the brake, that guy was long gone. Probably a good thing though, gave me time to cool off and eventually laugh about it. That could've gone much worse in so many ways.
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:12 AM   #35
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
I beg to differ. That may have been the case 20+ years ago but the world (country) is a very different place now. People DO just do insane things for no apparent reason. Or some abstract reason that only exists in their head. Pretty much daily.
Have to agree there. 32 yrs as the Po-po I have gone from being Sheriff of Mayberry to LAPD in the types of incidents and frequency in which they occur. It's madening. I actually have people get incensed when I legally pass them on a 2 lane road or hiway.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:29 AM   #36
UBB

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Dual channel dash cam
UBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:02 PM   #37
Junior

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS A6 AGM
Send a message via Skype™ to Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I had forgotten to pull the parking brake and my car was rolling out into the intersection. lmao!
Back in Middle School, I was coming home on the yellow bus when a man in a brown Bronco waved the bus over by honking and hand gestures. He was freaking out and yelling like a mad man. Not sure why, but our bus driver pulled over, and opened the door to ask what his deal was. He jumped on the bus and pointed to a girl in the back seat (We'll call her Gina) and yelled that she was smoking a cigarette and how she was putting us all in danger. That's when we heard a loud thud as his Bronco hit the back of the bus. Gina pulled the white Bic pen from her mouth in disbelief and embarrassment, while the man's face turned white as he realized what had just happened and the irony of it all. He jumped off the bus, back in his bruised Bronco, never to be seen or heard from again. The whole bus was as silent as a grave until our driver put the bus in drive and started back on our route while shaking her head. That's when the whole bus load of kids erupted in monumental laughter...mostly at Gina's expense.
Junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #38
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
Quote:
I was kidding.... All the talk of packing heat in this thread made me laugh. Its like a bad joke "Two rednecks meet on the side of the road...."
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #39
BLK141SS

Quote:
I was kidding.... All the talk of packing heat in this thread made me laugh. Its like a bad joke "Two rednecks meet on the side of the road...."
Two rednecks meet on the side of the road and one pulls out a hockey stick and the other a Colt 45.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:16 PM   #40
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
Quote:
Two rednecks meet on the side of the road and one pulls out a hockey stick and the other a Colt 45.
LOL okay you got me!
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #41
BLK141SS

Quote:
LOL okay you got me!
Old 06-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #42
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Back in Middle School, I was coming home on the yellow bus when a man in a brown Bronco waved the bus over by honking and hand gestures. He was freaking out and yelling like a mad man. Not sure why, but our bus driver pulled over, and opened the door to ask what his deal was. He jumped on the bus and pointed to a girl in the back seat (We'll call her Gina) and yelled that she was smoking a cigarette and how she was putting us all in danger. That's when we heard a loud thud as his Bronco hit the back of the bus. Gina pulled the white Bic pen from her mouth in disbelief and embarrassment, while the man's face turned white as he realized what had just happened and the irony of it all. He jumped off the bus, back in his bruised Bronco, never to be seen or heard from again. The whole bus was as silent as a grave until our driver put the bus in drive and started back on our route while shaking her head. That's when the whole bus load of kids erupted in monumental laughter...mostly at Gina's expense.
Now that is hilarious!
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote