Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 10-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Cookie Cutter Mindset..are you guilty?

Just wondering why so many people get upset and act like its a huge travesty when someone does something with their Camaro that doesn't agree with your mindset. Although I do not understand some modifications I can appreciate the individualism. So what someone likes large rims...what if they have compensated in power and brakes and can still out do your smaller rimmed car...is it okay then? Maybe there is something lurking under that large cowl...is it the owners responsibility to raise the hood and show you whats there? Ground effects..some like them..some dont..is that a reason to comedown on someone? Neon lights etc etc etc...Who cares, as long as YOU enjoy your own individual ride. So people please let's stop being so judgmental and stop pm'n me complaining....LMAO...have a good one family.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
to each his own
Old 10-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
BAD BRAD

Drives: 1969 CAMARO 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
Just wondering why so many people get upset and act like its a huge travesty when someone does something with their Camaro that doesn't agree with your mindset. Although I do not understand some modifications I can appreciate the individualism. So what someone likes large rims...what if they have compensated in power and brakes and can still out do your smaller rimmed car...is it okay then? Maybe there is something lurking under that large cowl...is it the owners responsibility to raise the hood and show you whats there? Ground effect..some like them..some dont..is that a reason to comedown on someone? Neon lights etc etc etc...Who cares, as long as YOU enjoy your own individual ride. So people please let's stop being so judgmental and stop pm'n me complaining....LMAO...have a good one family.
thank you for some common sense and ur right who wants the same old car as everyone else thats why we are made all different our cars are a reflection of ourselves.
BAD BRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
only matters to one person...the owner. but just like the saying, everyone has an opinion..

off topic..was following the tail of a new 2010 mustang..so f'n ugly..glad I didn't buy one
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #5
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Personally i am very much a "stock" kind of car guy. I'm not into gaudy paint jobs either. Tasteful stripes, yes. Nevertheless , i refrain from commenting on styling changes i don't like.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
1320junkie

I am talking about the folks who go out of their way and are way extra.. even rude in expressing their dislike...and the folks who have done the mods and get all butt hurt when someone doesnt like what they did with their car.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
As long as they don't put Large rims, Neon lights, and ground effects, I'm good.

JK, I just ordered some hood spears and a Windsheild SS, and some bowtie covers. All vinyl of course. Orange. Not too hot on the bowties but I ordered them to put on just to see if I like them. If I do, I may paint them.

I admit to being judgmental though. I think we all are. Some just vocalize it when they shouldn't.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
As long as they don't put Large rims, Neon lights, and ground effects, I'm good.

JK, I just ordered some hood spears and a Windsheild SS, and some bowtie covers. All vinyl of course. Orange. Not too hot on the bowties but I ordered them to put on just to see if I like them. If I do, I may paint them.

I admit to being judgmental though. I think we all are. Some just vocalize it when they shouldn't.
Yeah PQ you need to knock it off. you're the biggest jerk of them all.

You're so mean and impatient and condecending and rude and mean and a big booger head....

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #9
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
I am talking about the folks who go out of there way and are way extra and even rude in expressing their dislike...and the folks who have done the mods and get all butt hurt when someone doesnt like what they did with their car.
I dunno what the excuse is for that behavior (^), and I don't care, either. It's stupid, and inecusable.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #10
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Junkie, I hate your corvette.

How dare you make it so powerful?

This thread fails.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Just wondering why so many people get upset and act like its a huge travesty when someone does something with their Camaro that doesn't agree with your mindset. Although I do not understand some modifications I can appreciate the individualism. So what someone likes large rims...what if they have compensated in power and brakes and can still out do your smaller rimmed car...is it okay then? Maybe there is something lurking under that large cowl...is it the owners responsibility to raise the hood and show you whats there? Ground effects..some like them..some dont..is that a reason to comedown on someone? Neon lights etc etc etc...Who cares, as long as YOU enjoy your own individual ride. So people please let's stop being so judgmental and stop pm'n me complaining....LMAO...have a good one family.
WORD!

It makes my head hurt when somebody gets bashed for trying to make their Camaro, "Unique"! It gets old real fast, and respect just goes downhill from there. Geeze
Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #12
1320junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
Junkie, I hate your corvette.

How dare you make it so powerful?

This thread fails.
- X
No..that post you did with that website link to pics of chicks on the toilet failed...you might want to change that before another mod is not so nice my friend
Old 10-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #13
coolman

I come from a family with a military dad that served for almost 40 years. He is very strong willed and to the point. I know this has rubbed off on me. IF he doesn't like something he tells you. He doesn't tip toe around his opinion. I also respected that about him. You Know where he's coming from. I can't understand why someone would come on the internet and ask someone elses opinion and then get upset when it isn't what they want to here. I'm used to having to arque my point with the old man and believe me, we have had some knock drag out arquements over the littlest things. But, we are both big boys and can take it. If you don't want to have problems with people speaking their minds and giving their opinions then you shouldn't allow threads that feed this. Just have threads about how to, warranties, ordering, etc. Because some poeple aren't grown up enough to here what they don't want to. I feel like this is my daughters second grade class and someone runs to the teacher and tells when little johnny or billy is doing something they shouldn't.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #14
1320junkie

I spent most of my adult life in the military,combat arms line unit..and in federal service..there is something to be said about using "tact"...a few folks need to read the "Forum Rules" and maybe they will understand a bit better