Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-14-2021, 07:30 PM   #15
Akura

Drives: ´18 ZL1 A10 Red Hot 😍
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoz28 View Post
If you could port the SC, bigger Tb and big gulp that would be better. If not then your combo should be fine to 610whp.

See if you can get some Boostane to bring octane up a few more numbers. It’ll help.

On another note, some ppl read post and then realize they don’t have an answer. Sometimes is best not to say anything at all if you are not sure. No one know what you are asking until they open the thread. Please be patient with others as you may come off rude.
About the octane, our 98 RON (highest fuel sold here) is similar to your 93 PON. In Germany they can use up to 101 RON Shell, and E85, but here...

Akura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 07:46 PM   #16
Big Lebowski

Drives: 022 C8 Z51 Red Mist HTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura View Post
Not my intention to be rude, but it’s not the first time I ask something and no answer arrives...

Sometimes it seems here that if you are not from the USA, you are second-class member, and it hurts because we are a little % of people in Spain who defends America, your way of life and products, against a society brainwashed by Soros and their clique partners
Don’t read into it that much. Keep in mind you’re asking about 20 higher level gear head questions that most casual Camaro people can’t answer. If you’re into Cars in general, we have more in common than we have differences.
Big Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:07 PM   #17
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura View Post
Not my intention to be rude, but it’s not the first time I ask something and no answer arrives...

Sometimes it seems here that if you are not from the USA, you are second-class member, and it hurts because we are a little % of people in Spain who defends America, your way of life and products, against a society brainwashed by Soros and their clique partners
Brother, we respect you and your representation of American muscle cars. You are reading way too much into this, it almost feels like you have some insecurity that you're projecting onto this forum. For all we care, you could use any avatar, any username and put Burkina Faso as your location, you would get the exact same kind of treatment.

Also, I guarantee you that NOBODY thinks you guys outside the US are "second class" members, in fact, most of us have even more respect for your sacrifice, as these cars are ridiculously expensive to buy and maintain in Europe, not in small part due to Soros and his "partners" (but let's not get into politics—I as a born Hungarian am willing to personally apologize to you for Soros, an embarrassment to my native country).

However, you gotta be more considerate and give people a break. Your question wasn't trivial, in fact it's very specific, and as someone else already pointed out, people sleep at night and then attend to their loved ones on Valentine's day. Also, this is a voluntary forum people sacrifice and pour their own time and knowledge into, and not some kind of business with guaranteed customer service response times.

Finally, check out some of my threads or comments that hardly anyone responded to, now taking that as a silly example, am I gonna be offended and claim these darn knuckleheads pick on me, an immigrant? Of course not, it'd be total BS, we're all adults. Chill out and stay positive, I'm sure even more people will be helpful if you give us some space

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:57 PM   #18
Crush_ZL1

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
I’d say anywhere from 600-620 with the above mentioned mods.

I’d say port the blower as well but since that is not an option I think the 87mm tb will suffice just fine. A big gulp won’t really be needed unless you plan on running a larger throttle body or have future plans of porting your blower.

Since meth or e85 isn’t an option, I’d also invest in some cooling mods to keep it consistent on hot days. My 2 cents
Crush_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote