Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 08-09-2020, 11:30 PM   #15
SFV1LE

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue ZL1 1LE
I’m leaning towards getting the BMR “on car” adjustable parts, other than the toe rods can someone list all parts needed to replace everything for alignment that uses TTY bolts. All the upper/lower stuff listed on BMR site is confusing. Thanks!
SFV1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:15 AM   #16
Rnovrit

Drives: 2018 NFG ZL1-1LE
If you open the install manuals on the BMR website, they have the GM part numbers for the bolts. I would be open to an alternative that upgrades the factory bolts and/or can lock the factory adjusters. I haven’t done a ton of research on this yet so any additional info is appreciated.
Rnovrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:16 AM   #17
Rnovrit

Drives: 2018 NFG ZL1-1LE
If you open the install manuals on the BMR website, they have the GM part numbers for the bolts. I would be open to an alternative that upgrades the factory bolts and/or can lock the factory adjusters. I haven’t done a ton of research on this yet so any additional info is appreciated. I think there is only three arms to replace to deal with the factory alignment.
Rnovrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:33 PM   #18
hooligan317

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV1LE View Post
I’m leaning towards getting the BMR “on car” adjustable parts, other than the toe rods can someone list all parts needed to replace everything for alignment that uses TTY bolts. All the upper/lower stuff listed on BMR site is confusing. Thanks!
+1. I was looking at all of the options online and my non-mechanically inclined brain just shut down
hooligan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #19
Og Neon
Lover of Speed

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFV1LE View Post
As a person that just installed BMR parts for this exact reason. The only parts you need to get rid of the factory adjustment is the toe rod and the on car Upper Control Arm. You do not need the trailing arms at all.

As for the upper control arm, it adjust the camber on the topside of the hub instead of the bottom side of the hub like the stock setup. The stock camber bolts would and could be still used but it is a pain in the ass to adjust the upper control arm because the wheel and suspension components make it a tight fit. You will also have to convince the alignment guy that he wants to take on the extra pain of getting to the control arm instead of using the factory bolt.

2021 One Lap of America Track Videos
2019 One Lap of America Track Videos
2017 One Lap of America Track Videos

2022 Ram TRX
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
2020 Range Rover Sport SVR (Sold)
2014 Grand Cherokee SRT (Sold)
2014 Camaro Z/28 (Sold)
Og Neon is offline   Reply With Quote