Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

Phastek Performance

Old 01-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #1
stook2001

Drives: 99 M3, 04 STi, 16 2SS
Dealership Recommendations for Service in CT

Anyone able to provide feedback on the dealerships in southern CT for service? The dealerships that are closest to me are below but I'd consider traveling a bit further if there was another dealership that was particularly great. Feedback on any of the below would be much appreciated since I realize that service quality can be highly variable.

Devan Chevrolet in Wilton (super close to me)
Karl Chevrolet in New Canaan
H&L Chevrolet in Darien
Maritime Chevrolet in Fairfield
Ingersoll Chevrolet in Danbury

There might be some others that I am not thinking of off hand.

thank you!
stook2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #2
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stook2001 View Post
Anyone able to provide feedback on the dealerships in southern CT for service? The dealerships that are closest to me are below but I'd consider traveling a bit further if there was another dealership that was particularly great. Feedback on any of the below would be much appreciated since I realize that service quality can be highly variable.

Devan Chevrolet in Wilton (super close to me)
Karl Chevrolet in New Canaan
H&L Chevrolet in Darien
Maritime Chevrolet in Fairfield
Ingersoll Chevrolet in Danbury

There might be some others that I am not thinking of off hand.

thank you!
I have had good service through Maritime in FF. I got my 1LT from there in October. The manager is Brian, awesome guy. Their service team was extremely nice and quick both times i had been in

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 09:18 PM   #3
stook2001

Thank you for the reply. I will keep that in mind. I need to get my heated steering wheel fixed and a couple of other small things. What sort of service issues have they handled for you? Also, do they seem to be modification friendly, just out of curiousity? I noticed in your sig that you have an intake. My car is stock but I plan to install the mishimoto catch can and don't really want to get hassled about it.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
whiskeyfed
Pat

Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I will keep that in mind. I need to get my heated steering wheel fixed and a couple of other small things. What sort of service issues have they handled for you? Also, do they seem to be modification friendly, just out of curiousity? I noticed in your sig that you have an intake. My car is stock but I plan to install the mishimoto catch can and don't really want to get hassled about it.
Haven't gotten that far yet. Brought my car in the first time for paint touch ups at a separate facility and it was quick and they paid for it no problem (because i caught the chips when i picked it up. I recently just brought my car in for an oil change with the intake in and there wasnt a word. However, there was a clause i signed that said i could modify the car however i wanted under warranty BUT! for instance if i installed an intake and the MAF broke, they could void the warranty. BUT if i installed an intake and the rear axle cracked, they could not void the warranty because the issue was not related to the modification.

The reason i recommended it i guess is because the people are great. I got my car back in October and hadn't spoken to the mgr since and i went in for an oil change yesterday and he remembered my name, asked if i had gotten the job back in October and asked if my dad still wanted the z06.

Sorry for the rant

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

Tuned by #danytechtuning
Old 01-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #5
stook2001

Hey there, their policy about the mods is basically just referencing the magnusson moss laws, so far as I know. The modification needs to be related to the broken part for them to void the warranty. They cant just void the whole warranty if something is modded if the broken item has nothing to do with your modification.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the service. I am tempted to try my local dealer (Devan) since they are SUPER close to my house. Fairfield is reasonably close as well but I could probably walk to Devan if I had to.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #6
whiskeyfed
Pat

Quote:
Hey there, their policy about the mods is basically just referencing the magnusson moss laws, so far as I know. The modification needs to be related to the broken part for them to void the warranty. They cant just void the whole warranty if something is modded if the broken item has nothing to do with your modification.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the service. I am tempted to try my local dealer (Devan) since they are SUPER close to my house. Fairfield is reasonably close as well but I could probably walk to Devan if I had to.
We should meet up sometime then, I live in Stratford!

Tuned by #danytechtuning
Old 01-20-2017, 12:36 PM   #7
stook2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknightkamaro View Post
We should meet up sometime then, I live in Stratford!
Sure, PM me and maybe we can set something up.