Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
HTC Incredible

Just wondering if anyone else on the forum has the new HTC Incredible with Verizon and also wondering if anyone has had issues connecting their bluetooth in the car.

I was able to get my phone to connect, but accidentally deleted it in the car system. Now when I try to pair my phone with the car I think my phone is trying to connect to the car using the old code and it won't pair!

Help!
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Bump... nobody?
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
2010CamaroOutlaw

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
I have it and it works pretty good but the only issue I am having is that music i download on the phone through music downloader isnt showing up on my camaro as music I can play. Anyone know how to fix this?
2010CamaroOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
I've got it and works great, Haven't had any issues connecting it to the car, but if not done in the right sequence it can be a little goofy to get working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroOutlaw View Post
music i download on the phone through music downloader isnt showing up on my camaro as music I can play.
maybe I missed something but, it should just stream to the car..
Old 06-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
1fine79

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Victory Red
Can anyone who successfully got their Incredible working post how they did it. Just got my Incredible and haven't tried connecting it to car. Step by step guidance would be appreciated.
1fine79 is offline   Reply With Quote