Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #127
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
LOL at this thread.
Sounds like for every problem T&T has, there are plenty of happy customers.
Every aftermarket part is technically a risk to your vehicle.
Every time your car goes under the knife is a risk no matter who performs the surgery.
Think about how many impoverished children in the world you could have helped with the money you have spent on three engines?
Hopefully JRE satisfies all of your dreams and desires.
No one wants to see another Camaro owner unhappy.
Also, typing like this is ridiculous.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #128
n2oSS

Drives: 2010 SS2 Camaro
The OP might not be well spoken but he has a complaint none the less. I find it disgusting that a few few fellow camaro owners bait him into a verbal match.

I would like to remind a few people here that people do have problems with vendors, shops, ect. I myself had a fun go around with AAC, yet people defend that fraud here as well.

I think the mods need to crack down a few glory posters, just because you post alot or have a degree in armchair vehicle debate does not give the right to antagonise others.

Anyway to the OP if your story is true, if the shop is at fault some of us on camaro5 would like to know. If you cant post up pics becuase of personal reasons then please let us know how it all washes out once is said and done.

As far as you using JRE, i can't vouch for his shop work but i can tell ya he has answered every question i have ever had with no sugar coating or sales pitching, and his tunes are dyno provin in my opinion.
Appearance Mods:
AAC Concept Sidemarkers, P13W Plasma LED Bulbs, Iforged Classics 20".
Next Mods:
Cam and Fuel System.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #129
jam3

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2oSS View Post
The OP might not be well spoken but he has a complaint none the less. I find it disgusting that a few few fellow camaro owners bait him into a verbal match.

I would like to remind a few people here that people do have problems with vendors, shops, ect. I myself had a fun go around with AAC, yet people defend that fraud here as well.

I think the mods need to crack down a few glory posters, just because you post alot or have a degree in armchair vehicle debate does not give the right to antagonise others.

Anyway to the OP if your story is true, if the shop is at fault some of us on camaro5 would like to know. If you cant post up pics becuase of personal reasons then please let us know how it all washes out once is said and done.

As far as you using JRE, i can't vouch for his shop work but i can tell ya he has answered every question i have ever had with no sugar coating or sales pitching, and his tunes are dyno provin in my opinion.
Thanks for getting in.

The whole thing is a mess.

I have no doubt about JRE and what they are doing.
They are true professionals.

I have had messages from vendors since posting, claiming they will help out in any way they can. And I believe them.

That is much appreciated.

Posted pics breifly yesterday and was advised to take them down.

Again, the whole situation is unfortunate.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:28 AM   #130
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS & 2017 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffny09 View Post
This thread needs to b closed for many reasons, enough bashing I don't know theophylline and I don't know TNT, I do know that this thread can cause problems, mods please close and delete this thread
Quote:
Close this thread mods...this is to much...its going to be a never ending thread

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Dude, why are you so hellbent on having the Mods close this thread!?! If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple. This is the Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences section, where one share's reviews & feedback on vendors and sellers and this is the OP's vendor review. If you don't like the manner in which he is displaying his displeasure that is another issue, but don't keep begging for the Mods to close it.

2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Auto
9.29 @144.57mph ALL MOTOR SBE

#TEAMGPI Gwatney Performance Innovation

Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #131
mwt18

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I'll chime in...

T&T installed a supercharger and a new bumper on my car. I don't have the time right this second to provide all the details, but neither installation was on par with what I would expect from a reputable performance shop. I also found the the level of professionalism to be subpar. I don't plan on going back.

My perception is that Tim has done quite a few jobs right and he appeals to a certain type of customer. But, Tim has definitely made some mistakes along the way. I am speaking from personal experience on that. However, everyone makes mistakes. What is important to me as a customer is: are they willing to admit to those mistakes and are they willling to do all they can to make it right after the fact?

I see numerous posts from T&T's supporters in this thread, but the fact that T&T has not made a reply says alot, imo.
- Maggie w/ 3.6" Pulley | Kooks Coated 1 7/8" LT Headers | Rotofab CAI | MSD FPVB | ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch / LPE flywheel | MGW Short Throw Shifter | Diablosport Trinity / PLX boost & AFR sensor modules | TCI line-lock
Old 05-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #132
PIPE
Hating prius's since 1997

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (JENNA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
Dude, why are you so hellbent on having the Mods close this thread!?! If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple. This is the Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences section, where one share's reviews & feedback on vendors and sellers and this is the OP's vendor review. If you don't like the manner in which he is displaying his displeasure that is another issue, but don't keep begging for the Mods to close it.

I agree. I hate that crap. Someone states their experience and Its (close the thread). Cant take the heat padre get the &*^* out of the kitchen. I personally want to know where this is going and the facts, then I can make my own decision. I live close to this place and have even considered having things done. But closing the thread just cuz YOU dont like doesn't help anyone.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #133
registrationsticker
Banned

Drives: black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Nice. I'll prob be there checking up on my fathers Grand National.
when you go, dont look at my camaro. i dont want you to see what i'm whupping you with on may 25th at the track.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #134
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by registrationsticker View Post
when you go, dont look at my camaro. i dont want you to see what i'm whupping you with on may 25th at the track.
I'm gonna take a dump in the trunk. That should be good for .2 and you're gonna need all the help you can get against me!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #135
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
Why dont u mind your buisness? R u a mod? I dont think so. There is no need for everyone bashing each other its stupid..so mind your buisness..if u dont like what i have to say then you shouldnt read what im saying
..o and i wasnt begging for anything..its for the op own good..so mind ya biz..was never speaking to you unless u r a mod

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #136
jeffny09

Old 05-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #137
jeffny09

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE View Post

I agree. I hate that crap. Someone states their experience and Its (close the thread). Cant take the heat padre get the &*^* out of the kitchen. I personally want to know where this is going and the facts, then I can make my own decision. I live close to this place and have even considered having things done. But closing the thread just cuz YOU dont like doesn't help anyone.
It has nothing to do wit what his experience is..this thread should be closed for other reasons until what he decides to do is settled..has nothing to do with what i like trust me..i can care less what anyone has to post about vendors on here

Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #138
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Why dont u mind your buisness? R u a mod? I dont think so. There is no need for everyone bashing each other its stupid..so mind your buisness..if u dont like what i have to say then you shouldnt read what im saying
..o and i wasnt begging for anything..its for the op own good..so mind ya biz..was never speaking to you unless u r a mos
You need to chill out no one is acting like a mod except you trying to pursuade the mods as to why it should be closed if you want someone to mind their own buisness then dont post this so called "buisness" on a public forum. I am sure the OP is a grown man and knows whats for his own good unless you just like to play the fatherly role with everyone.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #139
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
It has nothing to do wit what his experience is..this thread should be closed for other reasons until what he decides to do is settled..has nothing to do with what i like trust me..i can care less what anyone has to post about vendors on here

Now come on whos is acting like a mod here?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #140
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
"Why dont u mind your buisness? ..so mind your buisness....so mind ya biz.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9YZEhe9sM

Closed Thread