Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Thumbs up Matt @ RX

I have not personally bought one of the RX Catchcans but I want to give a shout out to Matt for sticking behind his companies return policy/money back guarantee and informing their prior customers that were unknowing of the policy. Saving them from taking a loss from selling it in the members classifieds.

The distaste towards Matt @ RX for upholding his companies standards is astounding. I get that you want to save some bucks here and there and find that great deal, but to bash a company for their great customer service is asinine.

So this is to you Matt @ RX, thank you for being a loyal vendor who looks out for his customers.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
I personally met Matt a little while back at the shop and he was very knowledgable and courteous
Old 10-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
BronxxBombers213

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
i second everything you said... I will be in the market for one soon, and I know exactly where Im going... many businesses should take notes.. this is how you build confidence and ultimately loyalty... thank you for standing by your products !
Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
Matt @ RX

Thanks guys I do appreciate the support. Remember, great customers are the first step to great customer service on our end!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
SS785

Drives: Camaro SS
I want to add to this. I bought an RX Catch can and a ported TB and had the opportunity to deal with both Ivan @ Southwest Speed and Matt & Tracy @ RX . They all provided me with outstanding customer service even though I returned one of the items.

Excellent folks all the way around!
SS785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
The distaste towards Matt @ RX for upholding his companies standards is astounding.
Please point me in the direction of said Drama.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhe64 View Post
Please point me in the direction of said Drama.

Thanks guys I appreciate the positive replies.. Ivan is great people to deal with !!!

The drama was that our company has a BUYBACK guarantee on just our catch can products. If it's unused we will buy it back for full retail if you do not want or need it anymore, no questions asked. So I raised this point to a gentleman that had one of our cans and he returned it to us, unfortunately, there were a few bad eggs on the forum that got all pissed off that we helped out a forum member because they either A) wanted a cheap can or B) just wanted to antogonize the situation.