Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-15-2019, 11:24 PM   #15
matt fe2o3

Drives: 2SS Hyper Blue
It is interesting to see the comments. I bought a 2SS last July - have 11k miles on it. No MRC. Pretty much a basic 2SS.

The jump to MRC was pretty sizable and I had purchase discipline - that is I paid cash (for two new vehicles last year) so bells and whistles vs. war chest was a consideration.

That said my concern with MRC was downline replacement cost. I had a V8 4Runner with XREAS (which was superb) however the replacement cost for that system was very high (one leak and whole system had to be replaced) and it had a limited lifespan of about 100k miles.

With MRC I did not want to be confronted with the same thing. Same with the exhaust bypass doo-hickey that would only work with GM cans.

So each to their own. For sure the ride is not like a Lexus, however the acceleration and handling is pretty darn good.

So for me I'm OK with it, or rather without it. Still I like the comments. Maybe it will change my mind next time - which will be a Corvette or a Prius. - LOL. Cheers guys.