Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack


AWE Tuning


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Sweet15
 
Sweet15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 2SS HBM Vert
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: WPB, FL
Posts: 81
Stance SF-03

New pair of shoes for my HBM Vert. 20x10 +22 (r888r 285/30-20) and 20x11 +45 (315/30-20). Gloss black, fit perfectly.

Thanks to Mike/Jon at Best Wheel Deals (mike@bestwheeldeals.com). Easy to work with and patient with all my questions.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Whipple 3.5 upper, 9.1 lower, BTR 2, TSP L/T's, Rotofab, GPI Rods/Pistons, LT4 fueling, DSX Aux, ECM/TCM tune ...
Sweet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:43 PM   #2
KingLT1


 
KingLT1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: 46804
Posts: 2,695
looks good!
__________________
2016 NFG 1SS A8
Options-[2SS Leather/NPP]
Perf. mods-[Whipple 2.9/LPE LT5 TB/Rotofab Dry/LT4 Fueling/Flex Fuel/CA ORP/FM NPP Axle back]
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:47 AM   #3
BradfordCamaro
SABIO
 
BradfordCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Bradford, ON
Posts: 5,013
Very Nice
__________________



BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 11:03 AM   #4
Crushed
 
Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 9
Do you happen to have a shot from the rear/side that shows how far the wheels and tires come out? Im toying with the idea of new wheels and like these. Thanks!
Crushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:35 PM   #5
Sweet15
 
Sweet15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 2SS HBM Vert
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: WPB, FL
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed View Post
Do you happen to have a shot from the rear/side that shows how far the wheels and tires come out? Im toying with the idea of new wheels and like these. Thanks!
Sorry just a saw your post. They do not poke at all. Perfect fit.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Whipple 3.5 upper, 9.1 lower, BTR 2, TSP L/T's, Rotofab, GPI Rods/Pistons, LT4 fueling, DSX Aux, ECM/TCM tune ...
Sweet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #6
JT58
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 476
Wow nice- that's the stance I am looking for and also black wheels. But do not want wheels that wide. Perhaps I'll call Mike or Jon and explain that this is the stance I want but with 9" up front and 10" in the rear. Did you order on line or was the shop local? Dis they change out and swap the TPMS also?
__________________
2016 Camaro 1 LT V6 Manual, 2018 GTI, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
JT58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #7
Sweet15
 
Sweet15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 2SS HBM Vert
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: WPB, FL
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT58 View Post
Wow nice- that's the stance I am looking for and also black wheels. But do not want wheels that wide. Perhaps I'll call Mike or Jon and explain that this is the stance I want but with 9" up front and 10" in the rear. Did you order on line or was the shop local? Dis they change out and swap the TPMS also?

I called a couple times and emailed, then ordered them. Once they were ready I drove over and had them install them. I had new TPMS as I had a buyer for my stock tires and basically took them off and sold them. They will make the rims specific to what you want. Your probably under 2 hours to their shop in Miami Gardens and would save you shipping expense.
__________________
Whipple 3.5 upper, 9.1 lower, BTR 2, TSP L/T's, Rotofab, GPI Rods/Pistons, LT4 fueling, DSX Aux, ECM/TCM tune ...
Sweet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:34 AM   #8
JT58
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet15 View Post
I called a couple times and emailed, then ordered them. Once they were ready I drove over and had them install them. I had new TPMS as I had a buyer for my stock tires and basically took them off and sold them. They will make the rims specific to what you want. Your probably under 2 hours to their shop in Miami Gardens and would save you shipping expense.
Awesome, thanks. Miami is close enough that I can drive over. I assume they had to order the wheels for you before you drive down? How long did it take, were you able to order over the phone? And I also assume they re-programmed the new TPMS in the new tires and wheels? Sorry for all the questions, just want to cover all the bases.
__________________
2016 Camaro 1 LT V6 Manual, 2018 GTI, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
JT58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:27 PM   #9
kropscamaro16


 
kropscamaro16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: huntington beach
Posts: 4,785
they look good! now you gotta get rid of the damn huge suitcase muffler haha
__________________
16 1SS NIGHTFALL GRAY METALLIC WITH NPP / YYZ SPRINGS/ AFE POWERSWAYBARS/ AFE POWER RACE INTAKE/EXHAUST AND HEADERS HRE FLOWFORM FF11 WHEELS / MICHELIN PS4S TIRES/BLACK BOWTIES/OEM SMOKED TAILS/GM FRONT LIP/DIODE DYNAMICS SMOKED SIDE MARKERS/LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS/OEM GM STRUT BAR/BODY MATCHES SS EMBLEMS/ CMS TUNE ON 91 OCTANE
kropscamaro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:26 PM   #10
JT58
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
they look good! now you gotta get rid of the damn huge suitcase muffler haha
Yeah why does GM have to put that awfully huge muffler on- after they have such a nice set up with duals all the way? It can't be cost- it's got to be costly to make that huge suitcase. At least he's got the NPP. Mine had the suitcase without NPP- just horrible- absolutely no sound at all. My 2018 GTI is ever worse- a huge suit case and it sounds like it has a potato stuck in the pipes and makes a pitter patter sound at start up. Geez, any performance car needs nice sound.
__________________
2016 Camaro 1 LT V6 Manual, 2018 GTI, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
JT58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:45 PM   #11
Airfuel
 
Airfuel's Avatar
 
Drives: '19 2SS M6.
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: CT
Posts: 340
Aerodynamics.
__________________
2019 2SS, Shadow gray, 6mt, NPP, Magneride, Bose.
Airfuel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 02:10 PM   #12
kropscamaro16


 
kropscamaro16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: huntington beach
Posts: 4,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT58 View Post
Yeah why does GM have to put that awfully huge muffler on- after they have such a nice set up with duals all the way? It can't be cost- it's got to be costly to make that huge suitcase. At least he's got the NPP. Mine had the suitcase without NPP- just horrible- absolutely no sound at all. My 2018 GTI is ever worse- a huge suit case and it sounds like it has a potato stuck in the pipes and makes a pitter patter sound at start up. Geez, any performance car needs nice sound.

i agree i got rid of mine with the afe power axleback and still works with npp! so much more room for activities back there also haha
__________________
16 1SS NIGHTFALL GRAY METALLIC WITH NPP / YYZ SPRINGS/ AFE POWERSWAYBARS/ AFE POWER RACE INTAKE/EXHAUST AND HEADERS HRE FLOWFORM FF11 WHEELS / MICHELIN PS4S TIRES/BLACK BOWTIES/OEM SMOKED TAILS/GM FRONT LIP/DIODE DYNAMICS SMOKED SIDE MARKERS/LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHTS/OEM GM STRUT BAR/BODY MATCHES SS EMBLEMS/ CMS TUNE ON 91 OCTANE
kropscamaro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:36 AM   #13
JT58
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
i agree i got rid of mine with the afe power axleback and still works with npp! so much more room for activities back there also haha
"Activities" under the car- LOL had me really smiling!!!!
__________________
2016 Camaro 1 LT V6 Manual, 2018 GTI, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
JT58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #14
Crushed
 
Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 9
It does look good! Those are some big tires but they dont stick out at all. No rubbing or anything?
Crushed is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.