Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #225
Dylan

Drives: Pontiac
This is probably my favourite Camaro.

It isn't all junked up like most people's, it's simple, and effective.
Great job.
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #226
Deeboe
Bowtie, FOR LIFE!!!!

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS SW/IOM Interrior
man I am going with this same scheme, does this make me a copy cat? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! very well done!
2010 CGM SS/RS A6 (RIP)
one pissed SS right there!!!!
Deeboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #227
(Double D)
Sin City Camaro Club

Drives: Pontiac Vibe (VROOOM)
Congrats... Bad Vibe, looks great.

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including thier life." That is Patriotism, and there are far too many people who have forgotten that.
(Double D) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #228
DuhKoDuh

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (Black) L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardestysa View Post
I drive this car everyday - 200 miles minimum and about 4 hours a day back and forth to work. Thats 1,000 miles a week (not to count what I do when I am not at work) and she is getting 29.4 miles to the gallon at 77mph on cruise control.

Links fixed.
TWITA!

Follow me on Instagram @C7Corvettes
DuhKoDuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #229
Tavo32

Drives: LFX LT/RS
Holy smokes! Where did you get your Hood and stripes!?! :O
Tavo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #230
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Your car is my wallpaper on my computer. It looks freaking awesome. Well done!
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #231
htron50

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Status "Thank You!"
Nice job! Excellent. Have 1 question... since you travel so much.. bug stains on the front. They stain after while.. how do you prevent that? bug blood etc etc And, is your fix reliable?
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #232
hardestysa
Creator/Bad Vibe & ZBLUES

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Roughly how much did the stripes cost you? I've wanted them for a while now
Sorry for the slow response... the stripes we custom made and cost me $600. I went to a company that does vinyl graphics for vehicles and it took them all day to get these right (it was the rear spoiler that was killing them) but it was worth every penny to me.
hardestysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #233
hardestysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan07 View Post
I never liked white powder coated rims until this car. I really like everything done to it. It all just works so well together. I was wondering where you got the white out kit for the side markers and if they make them in all colors because I've been wanting some silver ones for my car. Oh, and congrats on COTW!
I got the side marker covers from reflective concepts I believe. I spent a whole 15-20 bucks on it. They have them in every style car and tons of colors so I bet they have yours also.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #234
hardestysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavo32 View Post
Holy smokes! Where did you get your Hood and stripes!?! :O
Its a Sinister hood... I think I got it from PFCY.com and the stripes were custom done by a graphics shop. Since this stripe design is now popular I am sure there are some "kits" out there.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #235
hardestysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by htron50 View Post
Nice job! Excellent. Have 1 question... since you travel so much.. bug stains on the front. They stain after while.. how do you prevent that? bug blood etc etc And, is your fix reliable?
Okay...your probably not gonna like this answer but I ran this car thru car wash about 3 times a week...(yes the one with the brushes).. and then I would just wipe off the wheels on the inside (so easy..about 5 extra minutes).. so yeah, I treated Bad Vibe just like all my other cars..find a good car wash and go with it. The great part about her being white is you never see the "swirls" you get in the clear coat as you do in other colors... so thats right folks. Ran her thru a normal car wash (at least 80 times over the past year I had her).
Old 01-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #236
hardestysa

Bad Vibe Sold

As most of you know I was wanting to sell Bad Vibe. Well I did. I put her on Ebay and she sold in 10 hours. I delivered the car to an owner in Missouri and he is a car fanatic like I am...so she is in good hands. Now I just have the Plump Crazy Purple SRT8 Challenger to take my modding bug out on. Of course this time when I mod this one it won't cost me anything..its my BFF's who is in Afghanistan for the next year or more and wants me to mod his car out for him. So yeah, not only do I still get to drive a cool car...but I get to mod it out without money out of pocket... I am blessed.

So don't be sad for me... the new owner will take amazing care of her (he had to pull out his Lamborghini to get my car in the garage) and he will finish the mods I still wanted to do to her. All is well in my world. He is even keeping the name "Bad Vibe" going.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #237
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
how did u do this. snap ur gps on the dashboard??/

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #238
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardestysa View Post
As most of you know I was wanting to sell Bad Vibe. Well I did. I put her on Ebay and she sold in 10 hours. I delivered the car to an owner in Missouri and he is a car fanatic like I am...so she is in good hands. Now I just have the Plump Crazy Purple SRT8 Challenger to take my modding bug out on. Of course this time when I mod this one it won't cost me anything..its my BFF's who is in Afghanistan for the next year or more and wants me to mod his car out for him. So yeah, not only do I still get to drive a cool car...but I get to mod it out without money out of pocket... I am blessed.

So don't be sad for me... the new owner will take amazing care of her (he had to pull out his Lamborghini to get my car in the garage) and he will finish the mods I still wanted to do to her. All is well in my world. He is even keeping the name "Bad Vibe" going.
Did you tell him to sign up here? that car will be missed

Tags
2010 camaro 2lt/rs, 2rs, bad vibe, white camaro, whited out