Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-23-2021, 12:27 PM   #1
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Shout out to Jannetty JRE e60 Remote Tune dyno results

My mods are in my sig. I did before and after dyno testing with the only change being ethanol sensor, JMS Powermaxx fuel pump booster and JRE remote tune. Same dyno, similar weather and atmospheric conditions. Baseline dyno had all other mods listed below except the ethanol, pump booster and JRE tune.

Ran an e60 blend on the After run and picked up 76 rwhp and 81 rwtrq. All runs Before and After were done at 5,860 ft altitude where supercharged cars typically make 2-3 less boost.

*Interesting additional data
Sport mode with all nannies off and Track Race PTM made same peak numbers
Touring mode with nannies off made 5 rwhp and 6 rwtrq less

Extremely pleased with Ted and JRE. Awesome to deal with and great job on the remote tune.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
I wish we still had E-blend around me.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:43 PM   #3
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Extremely pleased with Ted and JRE. Awesome to deal with and great job on the remote tune. [/QUOTE]

Absolutely cannot wait to get my parts here in Thailand to reap the benefits of enlisting the finest.... I'm actually going to advertise JRE on the back of my ride. And there are a ton of mustangs here with very little support that will be seeing the advertisement for a few seconds as I leave them, and then once again when I let off the accelerator, LOL.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 03:51 PM   #4
CW3SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_ZL1 View Post
Extremely pleased with Ted and JRE. Awesome to deal with and great job on the remote tune.
Absolutely cannot wait to get my parts here in Thailand to reap the benefits of enlisting the finest.... I'm actually going to advertise JRE on the back of my ride. And there are a ton of mustangs here with very little support that will be seeing the advertisement for a few seconds as I leave them, and then once again when I let off the accelerator, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can’t wait to get back on the track with the added power.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
Old 02-23-2021, 03:58 PM   #5
FoundNemo

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Does the Cat Overtemp protection stay on with the JRE Flex tune? My understanding is that it has to be turned off but could definitely be wrong. I dont wanna remove headers/OEM cats etc.

How was the wiring on the FuelMaxx, any write ups? Curious your SAE numbers before/after too and if you're an A10 or M6 Your sig shows other mods, intake/throttle body/2nd cat delete/catback etc too fyi.
FoundNemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:12 PM   #6
CW3SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundNemo View Post
Does the Cat Overtemp protection stay on with the JRE Flex tune? My understanding is that it has to be turned off but could definitely be wrong. I dont wanna remove headers/OEM cats etc.

How was the wiring on the FuelMaxx, any write ups? Curious your SAE numbers before/after too and if you're an A10 or M6 Your sig shows other mods, intake/throttle body/2nd cat delete/catback etc too fyi.
You’d have to ask JRE about the cat over temp. I’m not sure on that. I didn’t have any MILs or codes when I installed the link pipes.

I didn’t post my actual before and after numbers because they will not be similar to anyone else who is at lower altitude. I’m at over 5800 ft. The air is thinner and supercharged cars make 2-3 lbs less boost. What’s relevant is the gain across the curve from before to after.

If I was at your altitude I’d probably be around 675rwhp now. My car is an M6. I went from 565/586 with the other bolt on mods to 641/667 with just the e60, JMS PowerMax and JRE tune.

I used this thread as reference for JMS PowerMax install.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...ht=Jms+booster
Old 02-23-2021, 05:45 PM   #7
FoundNemo

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Fabulous results, well done sir!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW3SF View Post
You’d have to ask JRE about the cat over temp. I’m not sure on that. I didn’t have any MILs or codes when I installed the link pipes.

I didn’t post my actual before and after numbers because they will not be similar to anyone else who is at lower altitude. I’m at over 5800 ft. The air is thinner and supercharged cars make 2-3 lbs less boost. What’s relevant is the gain across the curve from before to after.

If I was at your altitude I’d probably be around 675rwhp now. My car is an M6. I went from 565/586 with the other bolt on mods to 641/667 with just the e60, JMS PowerMax and JRE tune.

I used this thread as reference for JMS PowerMax install.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...ht=Jms+booster
FoundNemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:00 PM   #8
dbs1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Nice! Me love the corn!!!
dbs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:55 AM   #9
Flowtie1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Very nice, waiting to install mine soon and Ted is tuning
Old 02-24-2021, 06:24 AM   #10
ZLE dude

Drives: '18 ZL1 1LE
Ted's JRE 125whp Flex Fuel upgrade is an awesome package! I've been loving mine since the day I finished it up. I literally drive 3 miles out of my way just to find the only corn pump in town.....and it's totally worth it!
2018 ZL1 1LE - Summit White, PDR, Rotofab CAI, 95mm TB, CSP 2" catless LT's, JMS Voltage Booster, AEM X-series WB, DSX flex fuel sensor, Banks Data Monster, Tuned by Ted Jannetty, 5% Tint, Blackvue DR900S-2CH, Diode Dynamics lighting, IGL Kenzo ceramic coating
ZLE dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:03 PM   #11
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLE dude View Post
Ted's JRE 125whp Flex Fuel upgrade is an awesome package! I've been loving mine since the day I finished it up. I literally drive 3 miles out of my way just to find the only corn pump in town.....and it's totally worth it!
I bought the same, excited.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote