Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 03-04-2020, 09:05 AM   #15
Lebowski

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS - V6
I found a stock muffler from a 2019 Camaro V6 a couple of hours away from here so I may buy that and then try to sell my Borlas later. I was told that instead of welding that the muffler could be attached to the exhaust pipes with couplings. So if the exhaust pipes are 2.5" in diameter what size couplings would I need? What's the next biggest size-2.75"? Do they sell them at all auto parts stores or should I go to a certain one in particular? Or should I get them online? If so from where? Sorry about all the questions but I've never done this before. Thanks....
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:12 AM   #16
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I have a stock muffler too if some one wants it. located in NH. good shape low miles.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:45 PM   #17
Lebowski

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS - V6
I bought the stock muffler today and stopped by the welding shop on the way home and the guy is going to weld it on either later this week or early next week so thanks to all who left comments and advice....
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote