Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-12-2020, 09:34 PM   #1
Spudsmaro

Drives: 2021 LT1 6 SPEED MANUAL CAMARO
What is FULL BOLT ON?

Hello so im starting this thread to see others opinions on what full bolts on is.

So my V6 camaro has a K&N Typhoon Cold Air intake, Jet Performance Mass Air Flow Sensor, JMS Peddal max throttle control, 80mm throttle body and ported intake manifold from overkill, American Racing Headers Catless Downpipes, Secondary cat delet with 2.5inch x pipe in its place, MBRP Quad Tip Axel Back Exhaust and a Tune from trifecta.

Is there anything else required to be able to call myself full bolt on?

I did mass amounts of research for this car and looked for everything i can add power+ wise while still being naturally aspirated.

Next Steps are full BMR Suspension and some sort of upgraded coil overs/struts. and ofcourse im going to upgrade my wheel/tire setup and a better break set up as well.

If you guys have anything i didnt name here and are willing to share information that would be great and much appreciated.
Spudsmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:06 AM   #2
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
Is it an E85 tune?
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:17 AM   #3
Spudsmaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
Is it an E85 tune?
Trifecta does not offer support for E85 i wish they did but i guess the tuner they have doesnt have the knowledge on E85, will from overkill should teach them :P
Old 02-13-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudsmaro View Post
Trifecta does not offer support for E85 i wish they did but i guess the tuner they have doesnt have the knowledge on E85, will from overkill should teach them :P

Gotcha. Obviously E85 would be your best bet, but other than that there's not much left. Maybe an under drive pulley?
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:28 AM   #5
Spudsmaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
Gotcha. Obviously E85 would be your best bet, but other than that there's not much left. Maybe an under drive pulley?
what is a "under drive pulley"?
Old 02-13-2020, 09:00 AM   #6
JakeF_RS

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
what is a "under drive pulley"?
I don’t think they make one for our cars. Full bolt on would preferably be an SS intake, 80mm throttle body, ported and filled manifold, and cat delete as far as power mods go. Of course you’ll need a tune to go with those mods. Outside of those you’d want a rear diff swap and suspension mods, as well as a torque converter if you want to do drag racing. If you go with the high stall converter you won’t be able to auto cross though, just something to keep in mind.
JakeF_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #7
Keandre8

Drives: Summit White 2018 Camaro LT
Quote:
If you were still interested in E85 with trifecta, they did tune mine for E85. I installed the sensor and upgraded to their elite tier and they were able to tune for it. I do have the 2.0 but they said they do know how to tune for it.
Keandre8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:55 PM   #8
Spudsmaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keandre8 View Post
If you were still interested in E85 with trifecta, they did tune mine for E85. I installed the sensor and upgraded to their elite tier and they were able to tune for it. I do have the 2.0 but they said they do know how to tune for it.
they wont do it for my lgx engine. the v6 does not have a e85 sensor. the stock fuel system has to be strickly tuned for e85 once i go that route so without a flexfuel sensor they do not want to tune it for e85 because if i get like e55 because of bad fuel and my engine blows they dont want to be held accountable as the tuner which is completely understandable. if i get a flex fuel kit im sure they wouldnt mind doing the e85 tune but as of now no support on the lgx engine is limiting us on getting where we want to be.