Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Transmission / Driveline

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-08-2020, 09:27 PM   #1
chuckd71

Drives: Chevy Chevelle
McLeod RST Twin disc clutch 8 Bolt Crank 1-1/8 x 26 Spline Org Facing 168

Selling an LSA/ LT1/ L86/ L83 etc 8 bolt clutch. McLeod 6405807. I bought it brand new and still have the box to go with it. I took it out to install it on my motor, but I'm going to be working in Atlanta a bit in the future (and I hate driving a stick there, as you might imagine) so have decided to sell my T56 tto go with a 6l80 and some paddle shifters. Aside from sticking the trans on the motor while both were sitting in the garage, it's never actually been used. Almost $1100 new. Thanks for looking. I also have everything you'd need to run a manual in a Chevelle or other Abody and an MGW shifter for extra, though I doubt those would be in high demand in this particular group..

Shipping shouldn't be too terribly bad, I use bikeflights and shipbikes a lot (for bikes) but no reason I couldn't use them for this as well. If local to Tampa area meeting up is fine as well.

Looking to end up with $800 for it. Some pics in this album https://www.flickr.com/photos/215273...57714644417382
Thanks

Last edited by chuckd71; 06-20-2020 at 07:28 AM.
chuckd71 is offline   Reply With Quote