Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

Phastek Performance

Old 07-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #1
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Central Carolinas Region SCCA Autocross August 6th

Registration is now open for the 7th points event of 2016 for the Central Carolinas Region Sports Car Club of America at zMax arena on Saturday August 6th. Join us to celebrate the successful landing of the Curiosity Rover on the surface of Mars 4 years ago on August 6th 2012.

As always we will have a fun and challenging course for drivers to test their skills against the clock and each other. We will have novice instruction for new drivers and loaner helmets available. You just need to bring yourself a valid drivers license and a well maintained vehicle and we will provide the rest.

Here is the link to register for the event on MotorsportsReg http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...tocross-675940

Even if you can’t make it to this event please join our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccrscca/ to stay up to date with future events.

As always if you have any questions about this or upcoming events please feel free to send me a PM. Hope to see you there!
Old 07-26-2016, 08:48 AM   #2
AdvanSuper

Drives: 1SS HBM w/MRC NPP
I'm debating on going... Not sure if I want to make that trip for one day though... Ugh... Decisions...
AdvanSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:19 PM   #3
Egon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanSuper View Post
I'm debating on going... Not sure if I want to make that trip for one day though... Ugh... Decisions...
Did you make it to Danville on the 24th? (I don't think it's that much closer to you unfortunately) It would be great if you could make it but I know it's a long drive for you, and we don't have any more 2 day events for the rest of the season. :( We do have another event on August 30th incase you want to skip this one and come to the next.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:05 PM   #4
AdvanSuper

Drives: 1SS HBM w/MRC NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon View Post
Did you make it to Danville on the 24th? (I don't think it's that much closer to you unfortunately) It would be great if you could make it but I know it's a long drive for you, and we don't have any more 2 day events for the rest of the season. :( We do have another event on August 30th incase you want to skip this one and come to the next.
Yea, I was at Danville on the 24th and it's only about 1.2 hour drive from me. I'm still debating on it though... We'll see how this week works out.
AdvanSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #5
Egon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanSuper View Post
Yea, I was at Danville on the 24th and it's only about 1.2 hour drive from me. I'm still debating on it though... We'll see how this week works out.
Let me know if you can make it so I can save a spot for you in the pit area.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:00 PM   #6
Egon

Online registration ends today at 8pm! You can still attend if you miss online registration but there will be an extra $5 fee for registering onsite on Saturday.