Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-01-2021, 04:44 PM   #15
ZL1with1LE

Drives: '18 Camaro ZL1 1LE
My $0.02, I went with a factory LT5 95mm TB + Weapon-X adapter on my build and I love it. The LT5 TB was dirt cheap, I paid like $180 for it brand new and $50 for the WX adapter.
CSP headers | 9.17 lower pulley | Rotofab intake | DSX flex fuel sensor | LT5 95mm throttle body | Cordes Expansion tank | Weapon-X heat exchangers | NGK TR7IX plugs | Matt Sorian Tuned | 684whp/676wtq on E30
ZL1with1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 04:45 PM   #16
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Yes increase everything

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 06:08 PM   #17
MartinLe

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
watch this video at the 21:00 mark to see if the TB is important for PD blowers.. I used a 112mm you went with 2" headers why not stay with the plan to make everything as efficient as possible and work the blower less.. Big TB, ported heads, ported blower, 5 inch intake.. 2 inch headers.. you will make more power and if that's not your goal you will make your power level with a few less psi and rpms which is always good.

EDFHOBBIES, thanks for the help. Just a little background: I am rushing things a little. The plan was to put a ported 2650 and heads (and all accompanying hardware) on this winter. But the other day, I just got sick and tired of hearing all the Mustangs throttling up and down the street in front of my employment. So, I decided to put all the accompanying hardware on now and add the blower and heads later this year. That is why I am not going to sink any money into the stock blower.

What I did take away from the video was not to buy another TB. Just use the NW 103 and tune for it. I do not plan on pushing the car at this time. That will come with the blower and heads. Probably a cam in 2022 - sooner if I find the money tree lol! And if I do, I'll shoot you a little scrilla lol for all your hard work and spot on advice. Thanks.
MartinLe is offline   Reply With Quote