Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-30-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
Tha_Infamous_E

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Curb/Driveway Ramp?

Anyone know of a good ramp that can properly raise the car several inches for clearance? My driveway is absurdly ridiculous and has a much higher slope than regular messed up driveways too, the normal curb ramps you find online like Bridjit just don't work, I need at least double or triple the clearance just to pull into my driveway and can't seem to find anything that's not absurdly ridiculous in size or installation. Anyone have any methods?
Tha_Infamous_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #2
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
See this:

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527099
Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:58 AM   #3
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
Best success I had with a steep driveway as head on with it, going up was not an issue but backing out was a little scrap at the end on the front of the car but it was under the car and really wasn't much of an issue, to me. This driveway was also wide enough that I could do a 180 turn and exit the driveway with the car going forward. That method didn't scrape on exit.

At angle on entry the Camaro (and my Mustang) were too short wheelbase or too stiff and would always end up in a rear wheel lifting off the pavement and causing the ABS/Etc to freak out.
WhiteMale is offline   Reply With Quote