Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Phastek Performance

Old 07-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
Xbrentx

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss convertible A8
Zl1 Aldon spacers and deluxe rockguards

anyone know if the center bore is 66.9 hubcentric or do they reley on bolt holes for centering? 5mm have enough hub left to mount wheel? Also which front and back deluxe rockguards to get for 2016 camaro 2ss with factory ground effects? thankyou for your time.
Xbrentx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:55 PM   #2
Xbrentx

Spacers

Nobody?
Old 07-11-2018, 11:18 PM   #3
Roostie
all it takes is cash

Drives: 2018 LS V6 1LE; E350 wagon; Model3
Both. 66.9mm makes the ZL1 spacer hubcentic, and it fits neatly on the bolt holes. However, the wheel does not mount on the 3 or 5mm ZL1 Addon spacer. This is because the hub extends past the spacer, so your wheel can still make contact with the car's original hub.

I recently watched Lethal Garage's ZL1 Addons deluxe rock guard installation video. His car has the factory ground effect package. The deluxe rock guards can be mounted on a car with ground effects, but it just creates a slight gap of a few mm for a couple inches about the ground effects. Not a problem, IMO. You should watch his video and decide for yourself. Also, you might contact ZL1 Addons and ask if they are going to release a modified rock guard to fit the ground effects.
Roostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #4
Xbrentx

Spacers

Thanks I'll give them a call don't think there center bore is 66.9 but you can still say hubcentric because of size spacer it sits on hub but the actual spacer itself is boltcentric if you get my drift.video showed play. for rockguards I just wanted to know wich to order camaro deluxe or zl1 deluxe as I have ground effects.