Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA


AWE Tuning


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2022, 07:41 AM   #15
jgenestra2012
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Great time! Met Jeff and we both had great times on the track. We run the north course through the infield with Track Night in America.

I'll have a video of my last session in Advance soon. Only car I couldn't pass was a yellow C7 Z06 on slicks. I was running him down a bit in the infield on occasion but he would walk away on the straights.... Obviously. But that last session I ran down a Viper and a 911. We even had an Atom in my group, always cool cars at these events
Mark is spot on- we had an absolute blast. As a complete novice, Mark was nice enough to share some tips on driving the track and selecting the best PTM mode to use based on my limited experience. I have a lot to learn, and I totally almost spun in one corner a couple of times, but the nannies stepped in and saved me.
jgenestra2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:56 PM   #16
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgenestra2012 View Post
Mark is spot on- we had an absolute blast. As a complete novice, Mark was nice enough to share some tips on driving the track and selecting the best PTM mode to use based on my limited experience. I have a lot to learn, and I totally almost spun in one corner a couple of times, but the nannies stepped in and saved me.
Next time I'm parking in the garage The trailer is great for shade when no garages are available but I'd rather be around everyone else. It will come in handy though for NJMP lightning when it's 95F😂
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:33 PM   #17
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 447
https://youtu.be/91HotxjnbG4
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 08:12 PM   #18
KindaOrange
 
KindaOrange's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Great time! Met Jeff and we both had great times on the track. We run the north course through the infield with Track Night in America.

I'll have a video of my last session in Advance soon. Only car I couldn't pass was a yellow C7 Z06 on slicks. I was running him down a bit in the infield on occasion but he would walk away on the straights.... Obviously. But that last session I ran down a Viper and a 911. We even had an Atom in my group, always cool cars at these events
Wow sounds fun! I'm signed up for TNIA at NJMP May 25, waitlisted but hope to get on ����
Nice vid btw!
KindaOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 12:35 PM   #19
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindaOrange View Post
Wow sounds fun! I'm signed up for TNIA at NJMP May 25, waitlisted but hope to get on ����
Nice vid btw!
Did you get in? I'll be running intermediate tomorrow because I've never been on thunderbolt. I pretty much run intermediate for my first track day at a new track then advanced after that.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 04:49 PM   #20
KindaOrange
 
KindaOrange's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Did you get in? I'll be running intermediate tomorrow because I've never been on thunderbolt. I pretty much run intermediate for my first track day at a new track then advanced after that.
I got in... last night... unsure if I can get tomorrow afternoon off though now this late in the game
KindaOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 07:25 PM   #21
Kmeleon
 
Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindaOrange View Post
I got in... last night... unsure if I can get tomorrow afternoon off though now this late in the game
Well if you come down I'll be in a silver trailer and a nightfall gray 18 SS 1LE. Stop by and say hey.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.