Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-10-2019, 10:02 PM   #155
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP2SS View Post
Sorry to sort of hijack your thread pabex, but thought I'd post about my new acquisition! Some interesting takes on price points, so I'll just say I paid $33.5k for mine and I think it was a fair price! I have the original window sticker and it was $54,545 MSRP.

Thanks to all who've expanded on the A8 shudder issue, didn't know anything about it and when the car comes out of storage in late April, it's going straight into the dealer for the service bulletin fix! Also found an answer to the start-up roar on this forum...can silence it if left in stealth mode prior to last shutdown, or selecting it from acces-on-only prior to start.

Now for the details and pics ('cause apparently everyone likes pics!):

2016 2SS Vert. Every option except one of the specialty interiors. A8, MRC, DME (or NPP I guess?), Nav, Split spokes, and Rally stripes. And wait for it...
1880 total miles...that's not a typo! The ONLY blemish on this car are two small dings on the RF rim right at the edge by the tire. It seriously looks like it just rolled off the line in Lansing, inside and out, top and bottom!

Delivered new in Oct '16 to someone who drove it only in the summers and clearly garaged it full time. I was told he traded it in on a Beamer.

Anyway, enjoy the pics!
Very nice. The exact combination I thought I was gonna get until I saw the Fifty model.

Since you’re in SE Michigan you may want to check out the Motor City Camaro Club. Very active club. A little over 100 members. https://mccc.clubexpress.com/content...&club_id=88701

We just had our holiday party Saturday. About 45 in attendance.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:01 PM   #156
TP2SS

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
Quick couple of questions...

Are these taillights OEM or some sort of dealer add-on? The brochure for the 2016 shows red taillights (although there's no rear shot of an SS), and no mention of dark lenses in the SS differences in the brochure.

Also, the rock guards. Dealer add-on? Correctly painted and on all four corners. Def a bonus but no mention of either of these items on the window sticker, and I was not provided any other docs with the car (receipts or service records).

Thanks!
Attached Images

Magnetic Ride Control
Dual Mode Exhaust
2019+ version Split Spoke Silver Wheels
Navigation
Silver Rally Stripes
TP2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:27 PM   #157
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Taillights and rock guards are listed in the Chevy Accessories website(used to be called GM Accessories) but the taillights are on back order/out of stock according to some forum members looking to purchase them for their Camaros!
Old 12-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #158
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
Quote:
but the taillights are on back order/out of stock according to some forum members looking to purchase them for their Camaros!

FWIW....GM Parts direct said they're listed as discontinued, and most places are out of stock, due to the strike, however....they'll be back once production picks up post strike. No time frame mentioned. Phastek told me this as well.
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#camaro #ss #2016