Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-19-2022, 07:46 PM   #29
Kerry

Drives: 2019 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
I have over 200 1/8, 1/4, 0-60, 60-130 pulls and 17k miles on my stock bottom end. The car traps 137 in the 1/4 full weight on 20" wheels. I have already posted this several times. You should work on your selective reading.

I already said in another thread (where you went on a rant about the same stuff) that the LT4 gap was around .025. That was based on what someone else measured. I personally haven't measured them have you? Most aftermarket piston companies call for .028 for boost applications from what I have seen.

What does a screen name have to do with anything? Let me guess you want to know the story behind that name? I got that name 22years ago back when I had a 1996 Z28 M6 with a gen 2 LT1. I was out racing one night and beat up on 3 LS1 cars... some guy at the hang out spot came up and called me KingLT1.

https://auto.wiseco.com/blog/everyth...about-ring-gap

200 hu,, light weight 3400 plus, thats three thousand 400 logs with probly 3 to 5 pulls each 63000 miles right now. o crap all running meth go figure

My stock bottom end made it to 30000 with meth ouch no way dude! Sized number 7 rod. ow40 is crap oil. fine I guess for stock but not for high power. O and no broken ring lands , but how could that be? Running meth and boost. 11 thou on those rings. I measured each one. new crank 2 new rods cleaned it up put those pistons right back in it and sent it.

If caused a fail it would be off the car and i would spend the thousands of dollars to do it your way. Big injectors triple intank cam what about 8 grand to make the power im at on e by the way.

If I figure the way my tuner says and i start at the 744 proven at 13.5 im at 860 wheel. But I will wait till i get to the dyno to claim anything over the 744 documented. Forged now.

Crank yours on up e or no e lets see how those lt1 rods hold up. I been running e for as long as its been around I guess since about 2005 or so. Go get 2 55 gallon drums at a time. I had one drum of e left from about 2 years ago and thats what I used in the car to start. Then went to meth in the latter years.

I know the story behind the name. I could always tell by your post. U are the official king of this group ha. This aint my first rodeo or group.

U got a little experience. but a lot of second hand hearsay knowledge. Whats said by others on the net and other places.

I got all that plus the experience. I test the limits and I know by doing to sort out the facts vs the think so.

Whats next a race? thats where it usably goes with these keyboard wars. lol

Thats not always a bad thing. I met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun with those get togethers and friendly challenge races in the past. Kicked my fair share of their ass. Thought it would make them like me and give me some respect. Na it made them hate me and want to beat me . Got a few the saw it the other way but by far the most were haters.
I posted a pix of the 2 big boxes of trophy's i threw away. national and world championship's. O the hate I got. Its was a lot to say the least. Cause I did it all in my garage working late into the night. Spent boat loads of money too. Wow wish I had all that money now.

But not for me anymore. Got a little sense these days but no doubt i would wax that ass for ya. lol and a lot cheaper than u did it coming in second.

Tell ya what u dont run meth and do it your way and Ill do it mine. I do speak from had work doing it experience.

So now im done said my peace. post on and still I will not further this war with u. have a nice day. Im out lol. This is kinda entering though I will admit lol hahahaha. and it gets some info out for others.

O btw i love what my cousin used to say and i say now to you mr king. Press on with ya bad self lol
Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:27 AM   #30
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Editing to keep this short and sweet.

You are just mad because I dropped facts on your rants. You supposedly build engines but don't even understand ring gap and heat expansion?

Aside from that I clearly said I didn't have an issue with Meth in the right application. So, there you go again with your selective reading to create a false narrative.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA

Last edited by KingLT1; 12-20-2022 at 09:01 AM.
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:59 AM   #31
CamOnlyJabroni

Drives: 19’ ZL1 A10 / 16’ C7Z M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
200 hu,, light weight 3400 plus, thats three thousand 400 logs with probly 3 to 5 pulls each 63000 miles right now. o crap all running meth go figure

My stock bottom end made it to 30000 with meth ouch no way dude! Sized number 7 rod. ow40 is crap oil. fine I guess for stock but not for high power. O and no broken ring lands , but how could that be? Running meth and boost. 11 thou on those rings. I measured each one. new crank 2 new rods cleaned it up put those pistons right back in it and sent it.

If caused a fail it would be off the car and i would spend the thousands of dollars to do it your way. Big injectors triple intank cam what about 8 grand to make the power im at on e by the way.

If I figure the way my tuner says and i start at the 744 proven at 13.5 im at 860 wheel. But I will wait till i get to the dyno to claim anything over the 744 documented. Forged now.

Crank yours on up e or no e lets see how those lt1 rods hold up. I been running e for as long as its been around I guess since about 2005 or so. Go get 2 55 gallon drums at a time. I had one drum of e left from about 2 years ago and thats what I used in the car to start. Then went to meth in the latter years.

I know the story behind the name. I could always tell by your post. U are the official king of this group ha. This aint my first rodeo or group.

U got a little experience. but a lot of second hand hearsay knowledge. Whats said by others on the net and other places.

I got all that plus the experience. I test the limits and I know by doing to sort out the facts vs the think so.

Whats next a race? thats where it usably goes with these keyboard wars. lol

Thats not always a bad thing. I met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun with those get togethers and friendly challenge races in the past. Kicked my fair share of their ass. Thought it would make them like me and give me some respect. Na it made them hate me and want to beat me . Got a few the saw it the other way but by far the most were haters.
I posted a pix of the 2 big boxes of trophy's i threw away. national and world championship's. O the hate I got. Its was a lot to say the least. Cause I did it all in my garage working late into the night. Spent boat loads of money too. Wow wish I had all that money now.

But not for me anymore. Got a little sense these days but no doubt i would wax that ass for ya. lol and a lot cheaper than u did it coming in second.

Tell ya what u dont run meth and do it your way and Ill do it mine. I do speak from had work doing it experience.

So now im done said my peace. post on and still I will not further this war with u. have a nice day. Im out lol. This is kinda entering though I will admit lol hahahaha. and it gets some info out for others.

O btw i love what my cousin used to say and i say now to you mr king. Press on with ya bad self lol
Take a look, it's in a book, A Reading Rainbow!
CamOnlyJabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 05:35 PM   #32
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni View Post
Take a look, it's in a book, A Reading Rainbow!
Levar Burton liked your post!
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2022, 11:33 PM   #33
asthmamax11

Drives: 1SS Summit White 6 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry View Post
Did you watch this video or just read the title ?

Pray won't even touch a boosted LT1 that still has the stock pistons in it.

The ZL1 in the video also runs an E blend
Solo Performance Cat deletes and Axleback
Hurst short shifter
#'s coming soon

Riaction coilovers
1LE sway bars
BMR mm
BMR chassis brace

Flow one 19" wheels wrapped in Mickey Thompsons

02 Z28 M6 35th anniversary
80k miles
T-tops
Leather
Bolt ons
Joy to drive this classic every day!
Daily Driver
asthmamax11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 01:22 PM   #34
Choda

Drives: Turbo 6.2
I’ve used meth on daily combos for years. Always worked, never an issue. No idea how many gallons of meth I’ve used. All M1. Through winters. Daily wot pulls.

Truck was dual nozzle. 630wheel. Used for cooling.

Camaro is triple nozzle. 800wheel. Used for fuel. In process w pro meth for direct port kit. Eventually I want to turn down the meth and get a big boy fuel system.
Old 02-12-2023, 09:41 PM   #35
pavetim

Drives: firebird
Nice thing about meth is it cleans your valves, these direct injection engines the valves get nasty
pavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 06:25 AM   #36
adamjwilson

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS A10
I plan on using the meth for cooling only... using the E Blend for power.. these motors luv E