Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

AWE Tuning

Old 08-23-2020, 09:36 AM   #15
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC113 View Post
NOT a diminished value issue here. I went through the exact same thing last year.
That would really be up to the owner and the covering insurance company to determine. Every situation is unique, and one should always look down all avenues.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 09:06 PM   #16
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
................. That sucks man :-( Breath, calm down and find yourself a quality body shop and u will be good to go.
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:26 PM   #17
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember1205 View Post
My parents' house is on a narrower street and their neighbor across the road insists on parking their cars directly opposite of my parents' driveway. You turn onto their street and turn left into their driveway. The way he parks makes it mostly ok to make this swing.

Trying to back out and return from the direction you came, however, is 100% impossible and he refuses to park his car in his own driveway. I'd honestly love the immunity to back my truck directly into his car and shove it up on the sidewalk and drive away. People that park directly across from driveways like that are sort of inviting problems.

Otherwise, there's really no excuse for this sort of mishap. Sorry that it happened.

Be sure that you report to your insurance, validate that his insurance acknowledges that he is at fault, then use a repair shop that's authorized by both insurance carriers if possible. I've had repairs done in the past that the body shop simply couldn't get right and my insurance paid for the repairs to be done a second time, at a different shop, because the first one was one that they authorized.

I’d pay to see that live and in person. If the immunity part becomes less important to you, look me up, I’ll bring the bail $.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:20 AM   #18
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
I’d pay to see that live and in person. If the immunity part becomes less important to you, look me up, I’ll bring the bail $.
Sigh. It won't. I was raised responsible like that.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote