Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2023, 07:28 PM   #71
arpad_m


 
arpad_m's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 11,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidator View Post
only can get 20-24
__________________
2018 Camaro 2SS ó G7E MX0 NPP F55 IO6
735 rwhp | 665 rwtq

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 11:39 PM   #72
6thman823
 
Drives: 2023 ZL1 1LE, M6, PDR, Shadow Grey
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 7
I read a few posts where members were able to figure out that their car was "1 out of xx" based on options, etc. Is there way to do that with the 2023 spreadsheet?
6thman823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 09:11 AM   #73
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thman823 View Post
I read a few posts where members were able to figure out that their car was "1 out of xx" based on options, etc. Is there way to do that with the 2023 spreadsheet?

Yes download a copy and input your info in to the "Search for car" sheet.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 10:36 AM   #74
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler
 
Bumbleboy92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidator View Post
only can get 20-24, working on 22 now
here's a partial list at least
Dang I didnít realize you were at 22 already

Iím not 100% sure but I think 2019 stickers are available as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
I swear GM has all the data but hasnít uploaded the stickers

Thereís probably a chance somewhere they hear about this and either realize it as a missed opportunity or want to lock it down
__________________
2022 2SS 1LE - Cold Air Inductions Elite Carbon CAI
2016 1LT v6
- Totaled
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 11:21 AM   #75
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboy92 View Post
Dang I didnít realize you were at 22 already

Iím not 100% sure but I think 2019 stickers are available as well



I swear GM has all the data but hasnít uploaded the stickers

Thereís probably a chance somewhere they hear about this and either realize it as a missed opportunity or want to lock it down

Yes we are all going to get legal action taken on us for doing the job GM should have done in the first place, as a tool for their customers. Shoot us for doing what every consumer wants. Like someone mentioned earlier, imagine if this trickled in to the vette community, it would be even more valued than just for us louzy camaro guys. All we can do is do what we have been doing and payback to the community, thats what is about.



I tried looking up a Vin from 18 and 19 using the same vin link and nothing came up. May be out there but maybe the link format is different.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531

Last edited by split_bumper; 11-15-2023 at 11:41 AM.
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:01 PM   #76
6thman823
 
Drives: 2023 ZL1 1LE, M6, PDR, Shadow Grey
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
Yes download a copy and input your info in to the "Search for car" sheet.
Thank you! That's very informative. I'm assuming the "trim,body, trans, all rpo's" (row 24) is your "1 of number"? Can you add additional cells to your formula for RPO#5, etc.? Appreciate the work you put into this
6thman823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:34 PM   #77
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler
 
Bumbleboy92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
Yes we are all going to get legal action taken on us for doing the job GM should have done in the first place, as a tool for their customers. Shoot us for doing what every consumer wants. Like someone mentioned earlier, imagine if this trickled in to the vette community, it would be even more valued than just for us louzy camaro guys. All we can do is do what we have been doing and payback to the community, thats what is about.



I tried looking up a Vin from 18 and 19 using the same vin link and nothing came up. May be out there but maybe the link format is different.
Yeah, they like to ignore us

I just checked and youíre right, 2020+ only. On another note I did see that itís the same for the Vetteís 2020+ stickers are available. Guess they decided to just start keeping the stickers for all their cars starting 2020
__________________
2022 2SS 1LE - Cold Air Inductions Elite Carbon CAI
2016 1LT v6
- Totaled
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:36 PM   #78
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thman823 View Post
Thank you! That's very informative. I'm assuming the "trim,body, trans, all rpo's" (row 24) is your "1 of number"? Can you add additional cells to your formula for RPO#5, etc.? Appreciate the work you put into this

added a 5th RPO. If you wanted to include color in the search you would put that in and then rows 12-17 are with all options and then adding in another RPO each time.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 03:50 PM   #79
Junction65
 
Junction65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Alabama
Posts: 404
Great work! Thank you for this!

According to the data, I have 1 of 2 built for 2023.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2023 LT1 Coupe M6 - Black (GBA) on Black (H1T)
Blade spoiler (5ZU), Recaro seats (AQJ), Technology pack (Y3W)
LT1 PBC engine built by Shane Parker
Current mileage: 310
Junction65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 05:45 PM   #80
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidator View Post
corrected missing 1LS trims

I think we are still having an issue. Now there is no 3LT, or 2LT showing up.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 07:37 PM   #81
raidator
 
raidator's Avatar
 
Drives: 24 2SS CE M6 convertible
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Space Coast FL
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
I think we are still having an issue. Now there is no 3LT, or 2LT showing up.
uggh.. deleted a section fixing the 1LS problem, re-running the build now... I did verify it behaves like its supposed to this time, lol
raidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:17 PM   #82
LateBrakeU2

 
Drives: 15 RH Z/28, 23 RB2SS1LE, 23LT1VOM
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 813
Downloaded the 2023, used 'search for car" but it populates with ZL1 in Rapid Blue and won'r allow me to change vehicle?
LateBrakeU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:28 PM   #83
CTRifecta
 
CTRifecta's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 310
I don't know how you got this data, but thanks so much for pulling this together!
__________________
2024 2SS 1LE | 6MT | Riverside Blue
1100 - Order submitted - 7/12/23
2000 - Order accepted - 8/22/23
Vehicle Built (per chevy chat bot) - 10/10/23
Window sticker available online - 11/4/23
Arrived at dealership - 11/10/23
CTRifecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 08:52 PM   #84
6thman823
 
Drives: 2023 ZL1 1LE, M6, PDR, Shadow Grey
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
added a 5th RPO. If you wanted to include color in the search you would put that in and then rows 12-17 are with all options and then adding in another RPO each time.
I think this is telling me that there are two Shadow Grey cars with the 5 RPO's and 10 cars (all colors) with the 5 RPO's?
Attached Images
 
6thman823 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.