Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-27-2023, 07:13 AM   #435
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 102SS View Post
Lets go back to 2016 and add Goff who has way more turnovers both ints and fumbles and way less TD's than JA17.

So maybe revisit this in 2 years and see if JA17 has more turnovers than Goff after 8 years

Goff BTW is reverting back to his old ways 8 ints and 3 fumbles the last 2 weeks....now that is a turn over machine
Yes, Goff is a turnover machine as well.
Old 11-27-2023, 08:17 AM   #436
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
EAGLES 10 - 1

Firecracker Red Wrangler Willys, 3.6L eTorque, 850RE 8 speed automatic, 25W Willys package, Technology Group, Convenience Group (aka $600 garage door opener), Cold weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD electric group with AUX switches, 3 piece black freedom top.
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 08:38 AM   #437
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
I think that picture shows how tainted your win was

Watch the first big running play of the 3rd quarter that lead to the Eagles pulling within 3 points.

#25 Dodson the Bills MLB was grabbed spun around out of his gap and the lineman has his stretched shirt in his hands as the RB goes by

Just saying
As much as the Bills got called for holding, your offensive line got away with even more. Thereís a reason why the Eagles had only one sack at home yesterday and that was why. Maybe if the Bills could actually block JA wouldnít have so many turnovers. Bad calls/missed calls happen to every team. Thereís multiple posts of you complaining about it because your team isnít good enough to overcome them. The win wasnít tainted at all. Bills are .500 for a reason. Like I said in my above post they have never recovered from giving up a field goal with 13 seconds left to the chiefs. I thought theyíd take a step back this year but not this large of one.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
m6-lt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 12:15 PM   #438
NjaTrtl

Drives: '22 2SS 1LE M6, '06 Murano S AWD

Penalties were 11-4 Bills. I don't think that we got away with anything. We definitely didn't get away with two blatantly obvious PI's like Slay did.

As for the Bills record this season, I actually believe that they have played remarkably well considering the injuries that they've had on defense. Yes, every team deals with them, but when you are missing 3 starters, including an All Pro MLB, a Pro Bowl CB, and your best D-Lineman, and you take the "best team in the NFL" to OT on their home field (with their home refs)? Not to mention all of the other players who've missed games, almost exclusively on defense. I'd say we've done a good job staying in these games especially when our offense hasn't been on track until the last 2 weeks.
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue

Last edited by NjaTrtl; 11-27-2023 at 01:00 PM.
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:31 PM   #439
PoorMansCamaro

Why Shaq Lawson shoving an eagles fan in the stands tho?
Old 11-27-2023, 01:59 PM   #440
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Why Shaq Lawson shoving an eagles fan in the stands tho?
Probably not the smartest thing to do but those Philly fans are aweful

They Boooed Santa Claus

They have thrown batteries at players on the field

They cheered when Michael Irvin suffered a career ending neck injury on their field.

Just saying
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 02:07 PM   #441
102SS
waiting at the tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6-lt1 View Post
As much as the Bills got called for holding, your offensive line got away with even more. Thereís a reason why the Eagles had only one sack at home yesterday and that was why. Maybe if the Bills could actually block JA wouldnít have so many turnovers. Bad calls/missed calls happen to every team. Thereís multiple posts of you complaining about it because your team isnít good enough to overcome them. The win wasnít tainted at all. Bills are .500 for a reason. Like I said in my above post they have never recovered from giving up a field goal with 13 seconds left to the chiefs. I thought theyíd take a step back this year but not this large of one.
The more you win the harder your schedule gets

Next year should be a breeze

Actually I am kidding it looks as tough as this year

Here is a preview of it with 3 Teams TBD

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents
Old 11-27-2023, 02:47 PM   #442
m6-lt1

Quote:
The more you win the harder your schedule gets

Next year should be a breeze

Actually I am kidding it looks as tough as this year

Here is a preview of it with 3 Teams TBD

https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/future-opponents
Definitely true. Eagles actually have the toughest strength of schedule this year since they had a Super Bowl run last year. Probably losing to the niners next week. Cowboys, chiefs and bills (last 3 games) took a lot out of them.

Your division is tough especially with rodgers coming back so that will be 4 hard games right there. I think (correct me if Iím wrong) Bills fans want a new coach and I think you will be getting one possibly. Personally I like McDermott (not saying heís an awesome coach) because heís from a time in Eagles football where they played crushing defense.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
Old 11-27-2023, 02:59 PM   #443
m6-lt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjaTrtl View Post

Penalties were 11-4 Bills. I don't think that we got away with anything. We definitely didn't get away with two blatantly obvious PI's like Slay did.
Unlike you, Iíll actually admit slay interfered. Just because penalties were 11-4 doesnít mean you didnít get away with calls too. Youíre not holding the Eagles line to one sack at home unless youíre literally holding them.

Injuries are part of the game. You still had your top tier qb. Eagles were missing their future HOF right tackle (google the eagles record without lane Johnson), solid TE in Dallas goeddert and their linebacker left the game in which the Bills IMMEDIATELY and smartly picked on his backup either running it his way or passing his way. The difference is the Eagles found a way to win the game.

By the way, you can Fact check this stat if you like but the Bills lead the league in penaltyís. Thats why it was 11-4. Thatís a sign that your coaching staff needs to do a better job. If I am remembering all the Eagles games correctly your team is the only one to jump on a tush push play and give them the first down.

Prior to yesterday teams were 39-0 when racking up over 500 yards of offense, converting 10+ third downs and winning the turnover battle. The Bills made that 39-1. Thatís what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot so much.

JA played a great game. I donít blame the pick on him (Bradberry just made a heck of a play).

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
Old 11-27-2023, 04:33 PM   #444
NjaTrtl

Drives: '22 2SS 1LE M6, '06 Murano S AWD
Quote:
Unlike you, Iíll actually admit slay interfered. Just because penalties were 11-4 doesnít mean you didnít get away with calls too. Youíre not holding the Eagles line to one sack at home unless youíre literally holding them.
Actually, Josh is the least sacked QB in the league, so it's not that hard to believe.

Quote:
Injuries are part of the game. You still had your top tier qb. Eagles were missing their future HOF right tackle (google the eagles record without lane Johnson), solid TE in Dallas goeddert and their linebacker left the game in which the Bills IMMEDIATELY and smartly picked on his backup either running it his way or passing his way. The difference is the Eagles found a way to win the game.
Oh, that reminded me...we're also missing Dawson Knox who is one of JA17's prime red zone targets. But you are right. the Eagles found a way to win...or more accurately, the Bills found another way to lose.

Quote:
By the way, you can Fact check this stat if you like but the Bills lead the league in penaltyís. Thats why it was 11-4. Thatís a sign that your coaching staff needs to do a better job. If I am remembering all the Eagles games correctly your team is the only one to jump on a tush push play and give them the first down.
Yes, the Bills do lead the league in total penalties. But interestingly, in every other game the Bills have not had more than 4 more penalties than their opponents. And in 5 of their previous games their opponents have had more penalties than they did. So that's what makes this game that much more of an outlier.

Quote:
Prior to yesterday teams were 39-0 when racking up over 500 yards of offense, converting 10+ third downs and winning the turnover battle. The Bills made that 39-1. Thatís what happens when you shoot yourself in the foot so much.
Let's just agree to disagree on exactly who was shooting who in the foot.

Quote:
JA played a great game. I donít blame the pick on him (Bradberry just made a heck of a play).
Yes, he did. As did Hurts. It was every bit the battle it should have been. The unfortunate part for the Bills is that there are 4 games (Jets, Jags, Pats and Broncos) that they should never have lost. This loss would have been slightly easier to take at 10-2 than it is at 6-6.
4th - '86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z28 - White
5th - '91 Ford Mustang GT M5 convertible - White
6th - '00 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - Rally Red
7th - '12 MINI Cooper S M6 - Chili Red
Last - '22 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 - Rapid Blue
NjaTrtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 04:53 PM   #445
PoorMansCamaro

Y’all are joking with the strength of schedule having to do with how you did the previous season? All games are already determined years in advance, minus 2 games. Those two games are determined by what place you are in the division.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:01 AM   #446
102SS
waiting at the tree

Quote:
Definitely true. Eagles actually have the toughest strength of schedule this year since they had a Super Bowl run last year. Probably losing to the niners next week. Cowboys, chiefs and bills (last 3 games) took a lot out of them.

Your division is tough especially with rodgers coming back so that will be 4 hard games right there. I think (correct me if Iím wrong) Bills fans want a new coach and I think you will be getting one possibly. Personally I like McDermott (not saying heís an awesome coach) because heís from a time in Eagles football where they played crushing defense.
Firing the coach should be the last thing the Bills do.

He is not the problem.

I could imagine he( McD) has had several calls from the league this year apologizing for horrible officiating.

Yes those calls do happen and Jim Irsay the Colts owner went public after the NFL called to apologize for 2 bad calls that cost the Colts the win against the Browns

Get it right during the game because your cheezy officiating is costing coaches their jobs.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:15 AM   #447
102SS
waiting at the tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Yíall are joking with the strength of schedule having to do with how you did the previous season? All games are already determined years in advance, minus 2 games. Those two games are determined by what place you are in the division.
If you win your division you play every division winner but one.

Your set schedule is 2 games against your division rivals home/away

The other set part involves inter and conference games this year was the NFCE and the AFCW with the Jags (AFCS winners) and Bucs(NFCS winners)

Next year its the NFCW and AFCS with an AFCW,NFCN and AFCN opponent to be named later based on where the Bills finish.

The Dolphins,Pats and Jets will have NFCW and AFCS plus 3 games to be named later based on standings
Old 11-28-2023, 09:54 AM   #448
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
If you win your division you play every division winner but one.

Your set schedule is 2 games against your division rivals home/away

The other set part involves inter and conference games this year was the NFCE and the AFCW with the Jags (AFCS winners) and Bucs(NFCS winners)

Next year its the NFCW and AFCS with an AFCW,NFCN and AFCN opponent to be named later based on where the Bills finish.

The Dolphins,Pats and Jets will have NFCW and AFCS plus 3 games to be named later based on standings
Ah yes, forgot about the 3rd game due to a 17 game season now. So the schedule for each division team is exactly the same, minus 3 games.