Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2017, 01:17 PM   #15
TDS
 
TDS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Jeep Rubicon Sold:2017 ZL1 A10
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Scappoose, OR
Posts: 560
I am just outside of Portland
Attached Images
 
__________________
Travis
SOLD ZL1 Summit White, A10, Black Strip, PDR, ZL1 floor mats
Ordered 2/11, 2000 2/14, 3000 2/20, 3100 2/24, 3300 3/7, 3400 3/8, 4300 3/16, 4B00 3/21 Bayed at train yard in Ohio, 4200 3/26 All Abroad for the West Coast, 4800 4/4 Deliverd to portland train yard, 5000 4/7 3:00AM Deliverd to Dealer, 6000 4/7 6:45PM Delivered to Customer
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #16
rotis
 
rotis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bastrop, TX
Posts: 438
I'm also just outside of Portland.

I'll be up in Packwood for the next two weekends, running the SCCA Solo National Tour and ProSolo.

If any of you guys have tried AutoX before and thought it was fun... you need to do a ProSolo. Drag racing and AutoX combined, they are intense.
rotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #17
TDS
 
TDS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Jeep Rubicon Sold:2017 ZL1 A10
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Scappoose, OR
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotis View Post
I'm also just outside of Portland.

I'll be up in Packwood for the next two weekends, running the SCCA Solo National Tour and ProSolo.

If any of you guys have tried AutoX before and thought it was fun... you need to do a ProSolo. Drag racing and AutoX combined, they are intense.
Have not had this car on a track yet. That sounds fun. What color is your SS? Scappoose is small I am sure we have passed each other some where
__________________
Travis
SOLD ZL1 Summit White, A10, Black Strip, PDR, ZL1 floor mats
Ordered 2/11, 2000 2/14, 3000 2/20, 3100 2/24, 3300 3/7, 3400 3/8, 4300 3/16, 4B00 3/21 Bayed at train yard in Ohio, 4200 3/26 All Abroad for the West Coast, 4800 4/4 Deliverd to portland train yard, 5000 4/7 3:00AM Deliverd to Dealer, 6000 4/7 6:45PM Delivered to Customer
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:46 AM   #18
MoreSpeed
 
MoreSpeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue A10 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshshanmugam79 View Post
I haven't seen a lot of Gen 6 in Portland area. Anyone here ?
Have one in the Portland Maine area.
__________________
- Life is a highway... I want to ride it all night long...


Sold 2010 997 GT3, 2016 WRX, 2006 997 C2S, 2003 996 C4S, 2001 Boxster S, 1997 E420 AMG
etc..
MoreSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:18 PM   #19
Gonasurvive
 
Gonasurvive's Avatar
 
Drives: 17 ZL1 MBM M6
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 101
Just found this sub forum, here is mine at Portland Cars and Coffee, at World of Speed in Wilsonville:

Gonasurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #20
rotis
 
rotis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bastrop, TX
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS View Post
Have not had this car on a track yet. That sounds fun. What color is your SS? Scappoose is small I am sure we have passed each other some where
Garnet Red, it's covered in stickers and junk at the moment because I've got it setup to take to the Solo National Championships later this month.

I just ran into Gonasurvive at the Wings and Wheels event in Scappoose, it was cool to meet him and see his ZL1.
rotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #21
chrest
 
chrest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Portland/Vancouver
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonasurvive View Post
Just found this sub forum, here is mine at Portland Cars and Coffee, at World of Speed in Wilsonville:

I see you often on marine drive by expo center in the mornings.
__________________
2017 NGM 2SS NPP M6 MRC
Vortech SC, 2" TSP LT No Cats, Borla X, Eibach,
Hurst shifter
603hp/547tq
chrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #22
ubiquitin
 
Drives: SS-1LE
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: PNW
Posts: 12
howdy, I have a black 1LE. I live in Portland area. any meet ups?
ubiquitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:33 PM   #23
Gonasurvive
 
Gonasurvive's Avatar
 
Drives: 17 ZL1 MBM M6
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotis View Post
Garnet Red, it's covered in stickers and junk at the moment because I've got it setup to take to the Solo National Championships later this month.

I just ran into Gonasurvive at the Wings and Wheels event in Scappoose, it was cool to meet him and see his ZL1.
It was good to meet you as well Rotis, can't wait to see your track car in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrest View Post
I see you often on marine drive by expo center in the mornings.
My morning commute to Vancouver, wave and I will wave back if I see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitin View Post
howdy, I have a black 1LE. I live in Portland area. any meet ups?
Some of us go to Portland Cars and Coffee in Wilsonville, It's Saturday Morning from 8am to noon. Lots of different cars and very family friendly! I haven't been for a little bit due to other things going on though. There is also a Columbia River Camaro Club http://columbiarivercamaroclub.com/, that meets once a month on a Thursdays, I thought about going to one of their meeting. From their website, it looks like you don't have to be a member to show up.
Gonasurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 11:14 PM   #24
chrest
 
chrest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Portland/Vancouver
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonasurvive View Post
It was good to meet you as well Rotis, can't wait to see your track car in person!



My morning commute to Vancouver, wave and I will wave back if I see you.



Some of us go to Portland Cars and Coffee in Wilsonville, It's Saturday Morning from 8am to noon. Lots of different cars and very family friendly! I haven't been for a little bit due to other things going on though. There is also a Columbia River Camaro Club http://columbiarivercamaroclub.com/, that meets once a month on a Thursdays, I thought about going to one of their meeting. From their website, it looks like you don't have to be a member to show up.
Will do. I usually drive my other car to work. But drive the camaro more since it's been hot. I'll try to get your attention next time I see ya


I'd be interested in checking out that club meet. I think my dad was a member of that club possibly years ago. Sounds familiar anyway. He has a 67 camaro and prob would be interested as well.
__________________
2017 NGM 2SS NPP M6 MRC
Vortech SC, 2" TSP LT No Cats, Borla X, Eibach,
Hurst shifter
603hp/547tq
chrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 11:41 PM   #25
Gonasurvive
 
Gonasurvive's Avatar
 
Drives: 17 ZL1 MBM M6
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrest View Post
Will do. I usually drive my other car to work. But drive the camaro more since it's been hot. I'll try to get your attention next time I see ya


I'd be interested in checking out that club meet. I think my dad was a member of that club possibly years ago. Sounds familiar anyway. He has a 67 camaro and prob would be interested as well.
I am thinking about the September 9/5 meeting, it would be cool to check out all the other camaros. Looks like I was wrong, it's on the first Tuesday of the month at:

Elmer`s Resturant,

9848 N Whitaker Rd, Portland, OR 97217 (Exit 306 & 306B)

Meetings start at 7:30pm, Dinner at 6:30pm if desired


The morning sun can be a pain to see, I wish our cars came with a tinted sun visor but I probably will get one soon.

Sweet have to post a pic of the 67, there is a 67 out here, it's pretty sweet car!
Gonasurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:03 AM   #26
chrest
 
chrest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Portland/Vancouver
Posts: 410

__________________
2017 NGM 2SS NPP M6 MRC
Vortech SC, 2" TSP LT No Cats, Borla X, Eibach,
Hurst shifter
603hp/547tq
chrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #27
Gonasurvive
 
Gonasurvive's Avatar
 
Drives: 17 ZL1 MBM M6
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrest View Post

Two awesome cars right there! I bet both cars turn some heads pretty good!!
Gonasurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:24 PM   #28
ubiquitin
 
Drives: SS-1LE
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: PNW
Posts: 12
PNW guys, do you guys have any recommended mechanic or shop to work on your Camaro's?
ubiquitin is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.