Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

AWE Tuning

Old 05-31-2022, 11:28 AM   #1
serper3

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
New Suburban Order

Hi!

hoping someone has some info/insight...

i have two toddler aged kids, both will be in carseats a long time, and one on the way, expecting end of august. wife currently has a 2019 equinox. we ordered a tahoe, put a deposit down, about a month ago. the order was not submitted because some of our must haves were on constraint. the last few weeks, we decided to go with the suburban for more space. the dealer is telling us that '22 suburbans can't be ordered now, sounds like they are updating to the '23s maybe?

I would really like to get the diesel for better mpg and range, otherwise we are looking at a pretty basic LT trim with the luxury package. any way to know when the diesel will no longer be on constraint or when they will begin building the suburbans again? reading all of the camaro order threads, it seems like no one really knows anything though.

we originally were told by the dealer we can expect the tahoe late in '22, but that that was a guess pretty much. the wife obviously wants the car sooner than later since it will be really tight in the equinox, if we can even all fit when the baby comes. i am hoping the diesel is available sooner than later, as the wife may insist on just going with the 5.3. reviews i have read suggest the 5.3 is somewhat lackluster.

any helpful info or advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA
serper3 is offline   Reply With Quote