Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-02-2014, 08:07 AM   #1
nivensid

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Couple questions LT Headers and 02 sensors

I am finishing up the install of SW headers with the high flow cats and the Retro Chambered Catback. The front 02 sensors were no problem to hook up with the extensions provided but the rears will not reach the bungs. I have looked and found several front extensions but no luck with the rear ones. Anyone know where I can order some rears from.
I will be getting a tune emailed from Jannetty Racing with the SCX4 tuner. I have read where the rears are not hooked back up but I am from NC and will have to have the rears to pass inspection.
Thanks everyone....
nivensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
I thought the rears were not hooked up and were turned off through the tune to allow to pass inspection.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #3
GONIF

Drives: 73 VETTE ,, 05 2500hd diesel,14 1LE
Strange mine were perfect and plugged right in . I have the SP made by SW . I have installed 2 sets of Kooks and 1 set of SW and did not have that problem either. Did you see if you could get some slack by taking the wires loose from the GM fasteners ?
Old 08-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
Jyork

Drives: 45th Anniversary SS
Are you sure you did not switch the fronts and backs? I installed mine 2 weeks ago, same headers. One was stripped , but they reached.
Jyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
nivensid

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GONIF View Post
Strange mine were perfect and plugged right in . I have the SP made by SW . I have installed 2 sets of Kooks and 1 set of SW and did not have that problem either. Did you see if you could get some slack by taking the wires loose from the GM fasteners ?
Thanks , that worked. I did the complete install by myself on jack stands with basic hand tools. I guess I was just looking for problems that did not exist. My wife says I am constantly over cooking the grits.
She sounds awesome, sound clip to follow.
nivensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #6
GONIF

Drives: 73 VETTE ,, 05 2500hd diesel,14 1LE
Glad it worked out for you .That Retro cat back sounds killer with long tubes . Now for a good tune .