Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 04-21-2019, 08:31 PM   #281
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder09 View Post
Did you paint your own calipers?
Had my local body shop paint them for me
Old 05-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #282
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
Talking

Last year I had my gold bowties removed and replaced with black ones.

During removal, the dealership tech that did it gouged the paint on the trunk.

It was too late in the year to do paint so I opted for black vinyl to put between the taillights that the dealership agreed to pay for.

The funny thing was watching the vinyl shop try to make a pattern for it by trying to stick tape to my paint that is ceramic coated.

I was laughing and they were laughing cuz it was like trying to stick tape to an ice cube.

Anyway, I talked to the dealership after the unsuccessful attempt at vinyl. They agreed to paint the stripe on the truck in Carbon Flash Metallic to match other paint I had done so I told them I'd bring it in after winter.

I also installed rapid-fire, smoked third brake light and sequential smoked taillights.

I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I reattach the black bowtie and do ceramic coat over the new paint.
Attached Images

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:03 PM   #283
crossroaddemons

Drives: 1971 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkamaniac View Post
Last year I had my gold bowties removed and replaced with black ones.

During removal, the dealership tech that did it gouged the paint on the trunk.

It was too late in the year to do paint so I opted for black vinyl to put between the taillights that the dealership agreed to pay for.

The funny thing was watching the vinyl shop try to make a pattern for it by trying to stick tape to my paint that is ceramic coated.

I was laughing and they were laughing cuz it was like trying to stick tape to an ice cube.

Anyway, I talked to the dealership after the unsuccessful attempt at vinyl. They agreed to paint the stripe on the truck in Carbon Flash Metallic to match other paint I had done so I told them I'd bring it in after winter.

I also installed rapid-fire, smoked third brake light and sequential smoked taillights.

I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I reattach the black bowtie and do ceramic coat over the new paint.
Looks good. Are you a member of the Krypton Camaro facebook group?
crossroaddemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:48 AM   #284
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroaddemons View Post
Looks good. Are you a member of the Krypton Camaro facebook group?
Nope.

I don't do Facebook.

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:11 PM   #285
crossroaddemons

Just a few more weeks and we will be back
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2019, 09:08 AM   #286
crossroaddemons

Itinerary:

Friday June 21, 2019
10:00AM Driver's meet & greet. General group set up and safety brief. There is a rest area at the base of the Dragon on the TN side just before the Little Tennessee River. This is the large rest area right before the water not the pull off up on the Dragon. I will post a picture of the exact location to help those unfamiliar with the area to locate it.

10:30AM 1st Run up the Dragon to Deal's Gap
11:00AM Regroup at Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort
17548 Tapoco Rd. Robbinsville NC
11:15AM 2nd Run down the Dragon back to our initial meeting place
11:45AM 3rd Run up the Dragon to Deal's Gap

12:15PM -1:15PM Lunch at Dragon's Den Grill right next door to the Deal's Gap General Store.
1:15PM-2:00PM Shopping at the Deal's Gap General Store and Killboy Souvenir Shop across the street.

2:30PM Depart to Fontana Dam. We will be following Moonshiner's 28 out to the Dam.
3:00PM -3:30PM Regroup at the base of the Dam for photos/cool down.

3:45PM-4:15 Drive up to the top of the Dam. More photos.

4:45PM Regroup at Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort
4th Run down the Dragon to initial meeting place.
5:15PM 5th Run up the Dragon back to Deal's Gap

6:00PM Dinner and group photos at the Tapoco Lodge
14981 Tapoco Rd. Robbinsville NC

Start time of the day is firm however depending on number of cars and how long it takes for group to reassemble we may run slightly ahead or behind schedule for the rest of the day as we progress. Timing to be adjusted accordingly. The objective is to run the Dragon 5 times throughout the day and cover Moonshiner's 28 for drive time. There are good opportunities for photos and some downtime to pick up souvenirs in between.

Saturday itinerary will be posted shortly. I will be communicating with all drivers to determine how many will be joining us on Day two. Stay tuned.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2019, 11:05 AM   #287
Mountain

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2016 1SS (previous)
Quote:
Itinerary:

Friday June 21, 2019
10:00AM Driver's meet & greet. General group set up and safety brief. There is a rest area at the base of the Dragon on the TN side just before the Little Tennessee River. This is the large rest area right before the water not the pull off up on the Dragon. I will post a picture of the exact location to help those unfamiliar with the area to locate it.

12:15PM -1:15PM Lunch at Dragon's Den Grill right next door to the Deal's Gap General Store.
1:15PM-2:00PM Shopping at the Deal's Gap General Store and Killboy Souvenir Shop across the street.

2:30PM Depart to Fontana Dam. We will be following Moonshiner's 28 out to the Dam.

Start time of the day is firm however depending on number of cars and how long it takes for group to reassemble we may run slightly ahead or behind schedule for the rest of the day as we progress. Timing to be adjusted accordingly. The objective is to run the Dragon 5 times throughout the day and cover Moonshiner's 28 for drive time. There are good opportunities for photos and some downtime to pick up souvenirs in between.

Saturday itinerary will be posted shortly. I will be communicating with all drivers to determine how many will be joining us on Day two. Stay tuned.
Would love to do this, but I can't get away from work during the week right now.

Have fun and post some pictures!
Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #288
crossroaddemons

Itinerary:

Friday June 21, 2019

Saturday June 22, 2019
10:00AM Meet up at Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort
10:30AM Depart and head down the Dragon toward's the Foothills Parkway along the Tennessee River.
Take Foothills Parkway toward's Walland. Leaving Walland heading toward Rt 40 and then follow Rt 40 connecting with Rt 81 up to Bristol TN. The trip from Walland to Bristol is approximately
129 miles.
12:45PM Arrive in Bristol. Time approximate.
1:00PM - 2:00PM Lunch TBD
2:15PM Depart and take 421 towards Shady Valley and ride the Snake out to Mountain City.
3:15PM Arrive Mountain City. Time approximate
4:00PM Head back to Deal's Gap. Route dependent on traffic and timing. Possible route is Rt 81/40 to Rt 441 heading south towards Cherokee then take 74 to Moonshiner's 28 and arrive back at deal's Gap.
6:30PM Final Run down the Dragon for those heading back over into TN.

Saturday is a bit fluid since the trip is longer and there are a lot of variables. Plan is to get at least two runs along the Dragon. One in the beginning of the day the other at the end. For those approaching the Dragon from the NC side we can meet at the bottom of the Dragon around 9:30AM along the Tennessee River and take the Dragon back up to Deal's Gap by 10:00AM to get the rest of the group.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and their rides. Contact me with any questions/suggestions if you're from around the area. Thank you all.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:46 PM   #289
RUQWIKR

Drives: 1LEs
Hopefully - not anyone on here...

RUQWIKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:53 PM   #290
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUQWIKR View Post
Hopefully - not anyone on here...

He is on here. He's looking to buy another.
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:56 PM   #291
Camaro_QC

Drives: 08 Tiburon GS, 2018 Camaro 2.0T
Wow, amazing he's still alive.
1100 - 5/08/2018 | 3800 - 6/18/2018
2000 - 5/09/2018 | 4200 - 6/21/2018
3000 - 5/28/2018 | 5000 - 6/27/2018
6000 - 6/29/2018
Camaro_QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:12 PM   #292
crossroaddemons

Quote:
Itinerary:

Friday June 21, 2019

Saturday June 22, 2019
10:00AM Meet up at Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort
10:30AM Depart and head down the Dragon toward's the Foothills Parkway along the Tennessee River.
Take Foothills Parkway toward's Walland. Leaving Walland heading toward Rt 40 and then follow Rt 40 connecting with Rt 81 up to Bristol TN. The trip from Walland to Bristol is approximately
129 miles.
12:45PM Arrive in Bristol. Time approximate.
1:00PM - 2:00PM Lunch TBD
2:15PM Depart and take 421 towards Shady Valley and ride the Snake out to Mountain City.
3:15PM Arrive Mountain City. Time approximate
4:00PM Head back to Deal's Gap. Route dependent on traffic and timing. Possible route is Rt 81/40 to Rt 441 heading south towards Cherokee then take 74 to Moonshiner's 28 and arrive back at deal's Gap.
6:30PM Final Run down the Dragon for those heading back over into TN.

Saturday is a bit fluid since the trip is longer and there are a lot of variables. Plan is to get at least two runs along the Dragon. One in the beginning of the day the other at the end. For those approaching the Dragon from the NC side we can meet at the bottom of the Dragon around 9:30AM along the Tennessee River and take the Dragon back up to Deal's Gap by 10:00AM to get the rest of the group.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and their rides. Contact me with any questions/suggestions if you're from around the area. Thank you all.
Just a little over 2 weeks away. People have rooms booked at the hotel and some are in cabins near the Tail. Several drivers plan on being in Knoxville Thursday so if there are folks who want to connect downtown for dinner we can possibly coordinate something. Lots of good food and drink either in Historic Gay St or in Old City. Stay tuned everyone.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:01 PM   #293
Zapote21
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 2SS
Changed the reverse lights to LED. What a difference it makes!
Attached Images

2016 C7 DSOM
2012 2SS yellow vert
2017 2LT Krypton Green
2018 2LT Hot wheels crush
2020 2SS Shock vert.
2017 2SS Krypton Green coupe
Zapote21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:43 PM   #294
crossroaddemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapote21 View Post
Changed the reverse lights to LED. What a difference it makes!
Any before pictures ?