Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

AWE Tuning

Old 09-12-2019, 03:23 PM   #15
LTwin86

Drives: 2017 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Thanks LT but I have given up for now. I did finally get it working after an hour or so on Sunday but it's not repeatable at all for me. I'm running an S9 as my master and tried both an S7 and an S4 and can't seem to make the connection reliably. One day maybe I'll revisit, but for now I just don't feel it's ready for prime time with my equipment.
If you have AAuto icon on the screen, you are very close to success. My link and your master phone is pared by bluetooth? It should be!
LTwin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:39 AM   #16
Kmeleon

Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTwin86 View Post
If you have AAuto icon on the screen, you are very close to success. My link and your master phone is pared by bluetooth? It should be!
Yes sir, master auto reconnects via Bluetooth when the car turns on. I don't push the AA button until after that.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:03 PM   #17
LTwin86

Quote:
Yes sir, master auto reconnects via Bluetooth when the car turns on. I don't push the AA button until after that.
It should work in a proper way if developer mode, hot spot and head unit server activated in AA options.
You forgot something to activate.
I use it every day, work so smooth.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:42 PM   #18
Kmeleon

Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTwin86 View Post
It should work in a proper way if developer mode, hot spot and head unit server activated in AA options.
You forgot something to activate.
I use it every day, work so smooth.
I had developer mode active, hotspot on and started headunit server multiple times. I do get the fault about the headunit server failing to start or stuck quite a bit...there's something about my setup that it doesn't seem to like.
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 08:57 AM   #19
LTwin86

Quote:
I had developer mode active, hotspot on and started headunit server multiple times. I do get the fault about the headunit server failing to start or stuck quite a bit...there's something about my setup that it doesn't seem to like.
May be you have to try it with other device master or slave, it is quite simple to get a proper operation. I changed slave from Nokia 1 to BQ strike with 5GHz wi fi support, it become operate super fast and smooth.