Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-21-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
A.R. Headers

Drives: Pontiac G8 GT
ARH Winter Sale! Long tube headers and more!

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know of a great sale opportunity that we have going on right now. If you were on the fence about making a purchase for the holiday's, this will help quite a bit!

Please let us know if you have any questions, we would be glad to help answer them. Thank you so much!

100% USA MADE
A.R. Headers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #2
oldman14ss

Drives: 2014 1ss camaro
just talked to mike Saturday. jumped on the deal . this will be my second set. I bought the first set for my 02' z28 back in 09'. I think these guys were the like one of the first to make them for ls motors. have the copy of the old gm hi tech performance magazine . that they put their headers on a c5 vette. I was at once a believer in their product. and now look copo supplier, and official header for chevy performance! just goes to show you good things happen to good people. these folks are a blessing to the industry. the oldman......
oldman14ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:48 AM   #3
Slvr-camaro15

Drives: 2017 zl1 ,2010 SS /RS L99
I had my ARH down pipes installed with the cats on my lfx Camaro at their shop this past Friday and let me tell you something ..it was an unbelievable experience.. EVeryone in that facility was super super nice and accommodating almost to the point where it was unbelievable. Had the opportunity to meet Nick. And Eddie who did the install and then rich who setup the whole thing !!!! Unbelievable experience!!! Great communication ,quick turnaround time and in the end I am driving around town with a huge a** smile on my face .. special thanks to all the forum members who have all their inputs and suggestions .
Old 01-02-2018, 08:36 AM   #4
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr-camaro15 View Post
I had my ARH down pipes installed with the cats on my lfx Camaro at their shop this past Friday and let me tell you something ..it was an unbelievable experience.. EVeryone in that facility was super super nice and accommodating almost to the point where it was unbelievable. Had the opportunity to meet Nick. And Eddie who did the install and then rich who setup the whole thing !!!! Unbelievable experience!!! Great communication ,quick turnaround time and in the end I am driving around town with a huge a** smile on my face .. special thanks to all the forum members who have all their inputs and suggestions .
No way! Did you do it at JTM in the other half of the building? I may use them for my cam project this year.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #5
Slvr-camaro15

No .the team from ARH Installed them
Old 01-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #6
Slvr-camaro15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
No way! Did you do it at JTM in the other half of the building? I may use them for my cam project this year.
Thea ARH team did the install but I saw some of the work that the JTM crew was doing on other cars , couple of camaro SS , Couple OF CORVETTES . Man they sounded amazing !!!! It was unreal !!!!!
Old 01-02-2018, 06:48 PM   #7
Splat

Drives: 2012 1SS M6 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr-camaro15 View Post
Thea ARH team did the install but I saw some of the work that the JTM crew was doing on other cars , couple of camaro SS , Couple OF CORVETTES . Man they sounded amazing !!!! It was unreal !!!!!
Iv had my car at both of these shops, my exhaust fitted while I waited at ARH, and my cam and supercharger installed at JTM. I will not let anyone else touch my car.
Mods: LSA Supercharger, 2.55 Pulley, Custom Boost Cam, ARH LTH 1 7/8, HFC, 3' Magnaflow Exhaust, JLT CAI, Elite CC V2, BO White Stage 2 TB, GM 3.91 Gears, DSS CF Driveshaft, BMR Bushing Kit.... . Tuned by JTM Motorsports 540 Hp 550Tq on 9PSI

Axles, Monster Clutch, Hotchkis TVS Track Pack kit.......For 2018.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:38 PM   #8
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
When I was at JTM last I was told his brother owns ARH. But I forget if it was John or Matt that said that
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote