#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 03-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
My Camaro had company at work today...

Drove my SS into work and parked him awaaaay from the other cars. There are about 8 or so GTs in the covered parking lot where I park, and 1 Challenger. So far mine is the only Camaro.
Today I came out after work, with hardly a car to be seen... except...

Yeah. Ford guy parked his GT right next to me. I took the above picture and when I got home I downloaded it and laughed. Does it look like my Camaro is pissed off to anyone else? A buddy of mine thinks the GT is apologizing to my ride.

Regardless, the other guy or gal may not have a Camaro, but I do respect others' choices... especially North American muscle.
(But c'mon! The Camaro is SOOOO much better looking!)
Old 03-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #2
2000v6

Drives: 2003 m3, 2000 camaro v6, 2004 s4
Kind of reminds me how a pack of dogs, works

It kind of looks like the camaro is the alpha dog, the cool, sophisticated and intelligent leader. The gt is the beta dog, it kind of looks like it's asking the camaro "can you let me be here", I don't want to be lonely.

Yet, you do have to remember the beta dog is always second in line to the alpha and is allowed to bask in the alpha dog's glory. The challenger is probably the omega dog, the one that the rest dominate over, so he's not even seen.
2000v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000v6 View Post

It kind of looks like the camaro is the alpha dog, the cool, sophisticated and intelligent leader. The gt is the beta dog, it kind of looks like it's asking the camaro "can you let me be here", I don't want to be lonely.

Yet, you do have to remember the beta dog is always second in line to the alpha and is allowed to bask in the alpha dog's glory. The challenger is probably the omega dog, the one that the rest dominate over, so he's not even seen.

ROFL! Okay, I seriously LOL'd on that! Nice one, 2000v6!

Old 03-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
2000v6

Drives: 2003 m3, 2000 camaro v6, 2004 s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravirn View Post

ROFL! Okay, I seriously LOL'd on that! Nice one, 2000v6!

Put it this way, forget about the grill, bumper, fog lights and just look at the headlights.
2000v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
Ant32894
Youjellybra?

Drives: 95 3.4l V6
Your Camaro looks like it has a smirk, and the Mustang has a straight bland face like "He looks better then I do :( " haha!
Old 03-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #6
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
The Stang looks like its frowning while the Camaro looks like it ready to hunt....
gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Drove my SS into work and parked him awaaaay from the other cars. There are about 8 or so GTs in the covered parking lot where I park, and 1 Challenger. So far mine is the only Camaro.

Yeah. Ford guy parked his GT right next to me. I took the above picture and when I got home I downloaded it and laughed. Does it look like my Camaro is pissed off to anyone else? A buddy of mine thinks the GT is apologizing to my ride.

Regardless, the other guy or gal may not have a Camaro, but I do respect others' choices... especially North American muscle.

YES, your Camaro looks really pissed off at that Mustang sharing the parking lot with him!!!...lol...

Your Camaro looks BAD A** and the Mustang just looks cool ( don't hate me, I appreciate all muscle cars, sorry )
Old 03-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000v6 View Post

+1
Old 03-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:

The pic looks great, and both cars look awesome.
In answer to your question, the Camaro looks mad, and the Mustang looks embarassed for getting caught being parked next to the Camaro
Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
The Mustang has such a droopy look compared to the shark like front end of the Camaro. I know everyone has different tastes, but to me there is no comparison!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #11
mfr1950

Drives: 2011 challengerR/T , 2010 Ram R/T
Just be glad it was a Mustang parked next to you,next time it might be a Toyota Prius, your Camaro would have puke coming out of the grille if that ever happned..
mfr1950 is offline   Reply With Quote