Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 03-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
Hollywood323

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT/RS
WTB:forgestar f14s super deep concave

Says in title thanks!
Hollywood323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
ModBargains.com

Drives: Widebody 2013 Mustang GT
Super Deep Concave wheels will NOT fit the Camaro in any trim level. Yes there was a test fit that was done, but it's in an offset that will not be complimentary to your Camaro. We can make them fit, but in order for the spokes on the wheel not to come in contact with the rear brake caliper, the wheel will need to stick outside the fender by about an inch to an inch and a half. Totally up to you, but in my book, that's not a proper fitment if it sticks OUTSIDE the fender (past a reasonable amount, like ZL1 fitment is the most I would consider an OK fitment, this is further than that).

PM me directly in regards to setting up an order for a non-super deep fitment, we're about 40 minutes away from Hollywood and we take care of most of a lot of Forgestar orders for you Camaro guys. Let me know if we can help out
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #3
Hollywood323

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
Super Deep Concave wheels will NOT fit the Camaro in any trim level. Yes there was a test fit that was done, but it's in an offset that will not be complimentary to your Camaro. We can make them fit, but in order for the spokes on the wheel not to come in contact with the rear brake caliper, the wheel will need to stick outside the fender by about an inch to an inch and a half. Totally up to you, but in my book, that's not a proper fitment if it sticks OUTSIDE the fender (past a reasonable amount, like ZL1 fitment is the most I would consider an OK fitment, this is further than that).

PM me directly in regards to setting up an order for a non-super deep fitment, we're about 40 minutes away from Hollywood and we take care of most of a lot of Forgestar orders for you Camaro guys. Let me know if we can help out
Thanks so much for heads up! Ill send a PM before i stop by
Old 04-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
ModBargains.com

I want to actually revive this thread real quick because it's becoming more and more known that we are actually now doing Super Deep Concave fitments. The fitment is aggressive, the rear tires if you're lowered TOO much can rub against the fenders, but now we can achieve the proper offset to clear the brakes. For those who are looking for an aggressive fitment on these, feel free to send me a PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #5
Hollywood323

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
I want to actually revive this thread real quick because it's becoming more and more known that we are actually now doing Super Deep Concave fitments. The fitment is aggressive, the rear tires if you're lowered TOO much can rub against the fenders, but now we can achieve the proper offset to clear the brakes. For those who are looking for an aggressive fitment on these, feel free to send me a PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
BumblebeeQ8

Drives: '14 ZL1 Ashen Gray Metallic
Any pics of the F14 on a ZL1?
BumblebeeQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #7
ModBargains.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeQ8 View Post
Any pics of the F14 on a ZL1?
It's only been done on ONE car and it was an SS. Send me a PM if you're interested in purchasing a set and I'll send some pictures over
Old 04-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
WTB:forgestar f14s super deep concave

SS Tinho is the one who has them. I saw his car the other day and they look hella bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -