Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-06-2020, 01:18 PM   #43
gm2376

Drives: 2010 Black 2ss Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post
Been looking for a decent set for years as mentioned...

Here's the latest on my order:

BACKORDERED - Shipping 10/16 now (From 10/12)... still not so bad.

Will continue to monitor...

call to verify...i tried jegs earlier...it just kept backordering week after week...we called oracle and they didnt make them anymore....just a heads up as i went through that for two months.
ZL1 10 spokes,Dart 388,ECS Supercharger 2200x, E85 Flex Fuel sensor, Dart 388 , B&M Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 4000 Triple Disc TC,Katech Ported Heads, Texas Speed Sheet Metal Intake, ECS Big Blower Cam,ID 1700s, Fore Triple Pumps, E85,ATI Super Dampner, KW V3 Coilovers, Pfadt front and rear sway bars,Pfadt Trailing arms and toe rods,ZL1 Rear Diff, RPM 6l90e level 10 Tranny, SW Long Tubes no cats,Nick Williams Boosted 102mm TB, Dr Phil Tune,Borla Atak
gm2376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #44
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm2376 View Post
call to verify...i tried jegs earlier...it just kept backordering week after week...we called oracle and they didnt make them anymore....just a heads up as i went through that for two months.

Not that I don't believe you... and if I call they'll probably say the same thing... probably...

Regardless, I've waited for a long time. If they push it again I'll cancel and will probably pull the trigger on the more expensive set.

I'm in wait and see mode for now, no rush... maybe they'll fill the order with a set they found somewhere in buttfk egypt...

Again, thanks for the heads up and for your sharing your experience tho. Don't get why they keep it up if its done and gone... its been a while since this thread was posted.
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:59 PM   #45
gm2376

Quote:
Not that I don't believe you... and if I call they'll probably say the same thing... probably...

Regardless, I've waited for a long time. If they push it again I'll cancel and will probably pull the trigger on the more expensive set.

I'm in wait and see mode for now, no rush... maybe they'll fill the order with a set they found somewhere in buttfk egypt...

Again, thanks for the heads up and for your sharing your experience tho. Don't get why they keep it up if its done and gone... its been a while since this thread was posted.
Trust me, i wanted them. It is a drop ship from Oracle direct...so i guess it just stays up as a link and a out of stock. That is why i am interested on where he got them. Oracle doesn't even list them on thier page anymore, other than in red carbon fiber.
ZL1 10 spokes,Dart 388,ECS Supercharger 2200x, E85 Flex Fuel sensor, Dart 388 , B&M Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 4000 Triple Disc TC,Katech Ported Heads, Texas Speed Sheet Metal Intake, ECS Big Blower Cam,ID 1700s, Fore Triple Pumps, E85,ATI Super Dampner, KW V3 Coilovers, Pfadt front and rear sway bars,Pfadt Trailing arms and toe rods,ZL1 Rear Diff, RPM 6l90e level 10 Tranny, SW Long Tubes no cats,Nick Williams Boosted 102mm TB, Dr Phil Tune,Borla Atak
Old 10-09-2020, 08:57 AM   #46
Spec
Account Suspended

Quote:
Trust me, i wanted them. It is a drop ship from Oracle direct...so i guess it just stays up as a link and a out of stock. That is why i am interested on where he got them. Oracle doesn't even list them on thier page anymore, other than in red carbon fiber.

Well, I didn't have to wait long... JEGS just emailed me and stated that the unit is discontinued and no telling when they'll have it in stock (They won't).

They cancelled my order and didn't charge my card... bummer.

I guess G3 is the way to go then... but quite steep. Going to hold on this until tax season for now.

I do want them, but I've had my car for 10 years without them... no rush on these, especially for the price.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:13 PM   #47
Rons1le

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE AGM
What was quote from G3?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
2015 2SS RS 1LE NPP/w Kooks headers, Procharged, ID1050X injectors, Katech belt tensioner, Mighty Mouse Catch Can, BMR subframe connectors, Matco driveshaft loop, AEM Wideband/Boost/Fuel gauges , Z/28 Splitter and Spoiler/w Wicker bill, Power Stop rotors and brake pads, MRR Z/28 Rep Wheels 20" w/p zeros 285 fronts and 305 rears, ZL1 addons Rock guards and Tow hook, Rear window louvers, Flags on the quarter windows and the moonroof, Billet aluminum door handles.
Rons1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 03:21 PM   #48
gm2376

Quote:
Well, I didn't have to wait long... JEGS just emailed me and stated that the unit is discontinued and no telling when they'll have it in stock (They won't).

They cancelled my order and didn't charge my card... bummer.

I guess G3 is the way to go then... but quite steep. Going to hold on this until tax season for now.

I do want them, but I've had my car for 10 years without them... no rush on these, especially for the price.
call g3 and they will give you 10% discount.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:49 PM   #49
Spec
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rons1le View Post
What was quote from G3?

The door panels alone are what you paid for the entire set. The trim pieces are an additional 300.

10% off sounds nice... but missed the bus on a great deal...

edited to add, you also have to send them your trim for that 300 price. If you want a new set, its an additional 120.

Maybe a Christmas sale coming? I can wait, no rush...

Last edited by Spec; 10-09-2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:32 PM   #50
Rons1le

Quote:
The door panels alone are what you paid for the entire set. The trim pieces are an additional 300.

edited to add, you also have to send them your trim for that 300 price. If you want a new set, its an additional 120.

I also got the trunk corner carbon fiber pieces with it..

2015 2SS RS 1LE NPP/w Kooks headers, Procharged, ID1050X injectors, Katech belt tensioner, Mighty Mouse Catch Can, BMR subframe connectors, Matco driveshaft loop, AEM Wideband/Boost/Fuel gauges , Z/28 Splitter and Spoiler/w Wicker bill, Power Stop rotors and brake pads, MRR Z/28 Rep Wheels 20" w/p zeros 285 fronts and 305 rears, ZL1 addons Rock guards and Tow hook, Rear window louvers, Flags on the quarter windows and the moonroof, Billet aluminum door handles.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:39 PM   #51
gm2376

Quote:

i just ordered the armrest friday and they gave me the 10%. They also do the core exchange, so send them back your parts after and they give you the $120 back.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:17 PM   #52
Rons1le

Installing the driver's side today. And no these do not use the ABL. But still looks good.

Last edited by Rons1le; 10-13-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 04:24 PM   #53
Spec
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rons1le View Post
Installing the driver's side today. And no these do not use the ABL. But still looks good.

Yep, they look great!
Old 10-13-2020, 08:19 PM   #54
Spec
Account Suspended

Quote:
i just ordered the armrest friday and they gave me the 10%. They also do the core exchange, so send them back your parts after and they give you the $120 back.

That arm rest's going to look great too. You can put a good dent in your savings on that website......
Old 10-20-2020, 12:21 PM   #55
lkurek

Drives: 2015 CAMARO
Just an FYI on the Jegs version.....Oracle.

I must have ordered the last set in early October, $145ish? Anyhow, they showed up the other day.....and whoever shipped them at Jegs never put them in a box! They were in their original plastic bag. So, guess how they showed up...being carbon fiber overlays? In about seven pieces and cracked all over. UGH!

Jegs is getting the return processed, but as they noted...they have no more in stock and nothing from Oracle.

Anyone have an alternative for the door panels and dash trim pieces? They are butt ass ugly from the factory....

Thanks!
lkurek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:03 PM   #56
Camaro2ss2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkurek View Post
Just an FYI on the Jegs version.....Oracle.

I must have ordered the last set in early October, $145ish? Anyhow, they showed up the other day.....and whoever shipped them at Jegs never put them in a box! They were in their original plastic bag. So, guess how they showed up...being carbon fiber overlays? In about seven pieces and cracked all over. UGH!

Jegs is getting the return processed, but as they noted...they have no more in stock and nothing from Oracle.

Anyone have an alternative for the door panels and dash trim pieces? They are butt ass ugly from the factory....

Thanks!
G3 carbon sales them but they are pricey.
ECS supercharger, custom ground cam, ported throttle body, long tube headers, aeromotive fuel pump, fic injectors, ATI super damper, Corsa Extreme exhaust, elite engineering catch can and many other things.
Camaro2ss2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#carbonfiber #dashkits