Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Ask the Camaro Team

Phastek Performance

Old 03-14-2021, 06:24 AM   #1
jaybee924

Drives: R.I.P. 2021 ZL1 & 2019 Rd Garn 2SS
Backup Camera/ visibility issues.

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or might could point me in the right direction. The car is a 2021 ZL1. The issue with the backup camera is at night with little to no light it's showing up on the screen very fuzzy (whole screen) and very dark shadowy at the top edges. It picks up things around it but it's very very hard to see other cars around me in the dark or with little to no light. In the day time it's perfect the dealership can't produce the problem I'm having with the background I have. The top corners on the screen are very black but only at night during the day it looks fine on the screen.

Now my girlfriend has a 2019 2SS and the visibility is a night and day difference at night time/ little to low light on screen. Her lighting is perfect and you can see everything when looking at her screen.

Added LEDs to reverse lights and plate lights. I would say I only gained about 3% visibility and that's because the lights glare off the other cars.
jaybee924 is offline   Reply With Quote