Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-04-2020, 06:29 PM   #1
s3rics213

Drives: 2019 1LE/ss 2014 ss/rs summit white
Ally nozzle placement?

Where should I position my nozzles. I can run dual or single nozzle. I have 2 m15 but I believe that the power level I’m currently at two m15 will be to much. Last dyno was 620/598 prior to lt4 fuel upgrade, was peaking on fuel at 6k so had more potential. So safe to say single 15 would be fine?

Which place should I mount or show me what you have. Want the cleanest and efficient location.
Attached Images

Working on tuning the port system for full e.

With questions just message me here for a faster response. https://www.facebook.com/eric.willia...ibextid=LQQJ4d
s3rics213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #2
s3rics213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heater View Post
I just finished my alky install and did 1 nozzle like your pic 4. I like the stealth factor. currently the hose routes around the fuse box but that seems like it might cause puddling so i will likely reroute it before getting it tuned. I think you want the nozzle to be the highest point in the system.

Some tracks dont let you run without a lot of safety equipment if you have meth, so that may or may not be something to think about, but obviously you should still have the appropriate safety equipment.

Are you doing a trunk tank or the washer fluid tank?

On a side note, when you put your fender back on, what do you plan to do with the foam sheet between the door and the 10mm nut?
I did the washer fluid but I didn’t pull my fender to do it. I’ll probly do a in trunk tank down the line.

I mounted the pump to the door mount and put the foam back down so you can’t tell it was done.
Attached Images

With questions just message me here for a faster response. https://www.facebook.com/eric.willia...ibextid=LQQJ4d
Old 04-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #3
s3rics213

Quote:
wow bravo and props to you! I couldn't picture how that was done so just pulled the fender. I was going to say when you drill your washer tank, please make sure you pay attention to where there might be blockages for your low level light. I drilled mine a little to low and had to use a really hot piece of metal to burn cut part of the washer tank out.

It would have been easier if i used a flashlight on the washer tank since it is frosted. that way i would have been able to see a blockage. if you haven't drilled your tank yet, pay close attention to where you need to drill.

Good to know you can still position the foam, sounds like i have some work to do tonight! Good luck with the rest of your install!
Thanks and yeah the install is pretty much done and works just didn’t tap into the intake tube yet. Cars all back together. Just need to place the nozzle lol.

Then get back with my tuner to finish it up. Can you post how your nozzle and hose looks?

Old 04-04-2020, 07:48 PM   #4
s3rics213

Quote:
Nice, that is going to be a good setup! I tested with water (now drained) and dont plan to get it tuned until i finish a few other things installed so it is a bit messy now, i have the line going around the fuse box now but i will route it so the nozzle is the very top of the system before getting tuned/using meth. i plan to have it on the other side of the fuse box behind the catch can going upwards along the fan shroud.
Cool. My line is ran through the fender coming up next to the fuse box. Instead of around the struct hose may be bundled up. The way I have it.

Old 04-04-2020, 08:16 PM   #5
parbreak

Drives: 2017 50th Camaro SS
I have dual 10's and placed them in your position 3 & 4, basically top and bottom of the procharger charge tube.
50th Anniversary Edition |Borla Atak and 60606 mid pipes| Kooks 1 7/8" | ProCharger Stage II |305/45/17 DRs | Circle D 3500 stall | LT4 fueling | Custom made Lowside Aux Pump | Alky Control Meth | DSX E85
parbreak is offline   Reply With Quote