Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 01-30-2020, 01:02 PM   #57
Drews

Drives: '02 Camaro SS, '69 Z/28 , '20 ZL1
By the way, when spoke to the driver of the car-carrier the day Jan.16 , he sais he was very surprised to pick-up a ZL1 at this time of season, ... he said it was very unusual and could not understand why GM let that happen , ... being that All GM performance cars with Hi-performance SUMMER only tires are never transported in winter, production and transport are always halted during the winter months here in the Quebec province.
So at least i'm lucky for that, .... OH! I forgot to mention,.... i was really excited to see that my car has a Hand-Built LT4 engine from Bowling Green KY.
Drews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:25 PM   #58
ZL1 affair

Drives: 1of 66 Orange Crush 2020 ZL1’s
Good to hear, hopefully we don’t have any problems with the tires cracking. My car was suppose to show up at my dealer yesterday. I can only assume it didn’t as I haven’t received a picture text from my salesman.

BTW, I am in your city for the next six days doing some work...
Old 01-30-2020, 01:34 PM   #59
Scottyz
2019 ZL1 1LE MY GOON

Drives: 1980 Z28 Big Red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drews View Post
By the way, when spoke to the driver of the car-carrier the day Jan.16 , he sais he was very surprised to pick-up a ZL1 at this time of season, ... he said it was very unusual and could not understand why GM let that happen , ... being that All GM performance cars with Hi-performance SUMMER only tires are never transported in winter, production and transport are always halted during the winter months here in the Quebec province.
So at least i'm lucky for that, .... OH! I forgot to mention,.... i was really excited to see that my car has a Hand-Built LT4 engine from Bowling Green KY.
This is great news. Congratulations. Make sure you guys post pictures when you get them.
Scottyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:54 PM   #60
SteelShadows

Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Hi guys, i finally got the car!!! The car arrived at dealer last thursday Jan.16 ... as SteelShadows mentioned earlier...they were waiting for other vehicles to complete shipment to the Montreal rail yard.
I went to get it at dealer this thursday Jan.24...had it delivered.
The only thing i'm not happy with... is that i got 0$ in rebates... i tryed on several occasions and got nothing. So i ended up paying full MSRP. I'm not mad about it, just disappointed... i feel i got ripped-off on the deal, especially when i see good rebates offered in the U.S. and to other enthusiasts abroad... but i'm sure these feelings will deminish when i start the car up this spring.
Congrats Drews! Mine has been offloaded from the train, I'm just waiting for the trucking company to get it to the dealer, so any day at this point.
SteelShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #61
ZL1 affair

Drives: 1of 66 Orange Crush 2020 ZL1’s
Its finally at the dealer January 29, 2020. My sales guy sent me these.
Still seven more day's of work before I can drive out to see it, this has been TORTURE!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by ZL1 affair; 02-19-2020 at 11:19 AM.
ZL1 affair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:30 PM   #62
SteelShadows

Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE
I got mine last night!

The weather hasn't cooperated with picture taking, so when I have time and there is a break in the rain I'll post some better pictures. Here is one I took when picking it up!
Attached Images

SteelShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:33 PM   #63
Drews

Drives: '02 Camaro SS, '69 Z/28 , '20 ZL1
Hi Guys!
Wow... those are beautiful Camaro's you guys ordered ... I love that color ZL1Affair... , and SteelShadows...that's one wicked & beautiful ''Track-Weapon'' you got there... nice color too! I love those SS 1LE's, another Camaro TOP-performer.
Today here in L'Assomption Quebec... we're right in the middle of a really big snow storm.
I'm trying to send pics of my car... please be patient if this does not work.
Here goes...
Attached Images

Drews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #64
Scottyz
2019 ZL1 1LE MY GOON

Drives: 1980 Z28 Big Red.
Quote:
Hi Guys!
Wow... those are beautiful Camaro's you guys ordered ... I love that color ZL1Affair... , and SteelShadows...that's one wicked & beautiful ''Track-Weapon'' you got there... nice color too! I love those SS 1LE's, another Camaro TOP-performer.
Today here in L'Assomption Quebec... we're right in the middle of a really big snow storm.
I'm trying to send pics of my car... please be patient if this does not work.
Here goes...
Finally. Congratulations. Ohhhhh your gonna love it😈😈😈😈
Scottyz is offline   Reply With Quote