Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 01-20-2020, 01:17 PM   #15
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1 View Post
Did the 25% off apply to ZL1s as well? Im looking to buy pretty soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
Last year GM never went to 25% off Camaro only 20% and even then it didn’t happen til March
This, only 20% and that was for dealer's oldest inventory(whatever that means), so ZL1's were included.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:59 PM   #16
6sigma

Drives: rally green LT1 manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post
This, only 20% and that was for dealer's oldest inventory(whatever that means), so ZL1's were included.
Was that 20% on current model year or previous model year only? Nobody can predict what GM will do in Feb/March, but right now the incentives on Camaro seem pretty bad. I'd buy one if I could get 20% off MSRP on a 2020!

I'd also love to see a GM loyalty rebate, or even better give Camaro owners the same Mustang $2000 offer as a reason to upgrade.
6sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:07 PM   #17
Dave-ROR

Drives: A few
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sigma View Post
Was that 20% on current model year or previous model year only? Nobody can predict what GM will do in Feb/March, but right now the incentives on Camaro seem pretty bad. I'd buy one if I could get 20% off MSRP on a 2020!

I'd also love to see a GM loyalty rebate, or even better give Camaro owners the same Mustang $2000 offer as a reason to upgrade.
Previous model years. I used that for part of the discount on my 18 ZLE when I bought it in March.
HPDE/DD: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE || HPDE/DD: 2015 Subaru BRZ ||Tow Vehicle: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 8.1L || Weekend toy: 1994 MR2 Turbo || The other weekend toy: 1993 MR2 Turbo || Track car: 1998 Integra Type-R || Race car: 1996 Integra GS-R || New race car build: 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback

Too many cars.. never.
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:06 AM   #18
KuroOkami

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Where is the love for the 2020? All the stickies seem to be for 2019.

Any one know current or upcoming rebates?
KuroOkami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:02 PM   #19
Dark Phoenix

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroOkami View Post
Where is the love for the 2020? All the stickies seem to be for 2019.

Any one know current or upcoming rebates?
2020’s are only going to have average rebates up until the end of 2020 after 2021’s are out. Anything above average will be on 2019 leftover’s, however GM ran 12% off in November & December but back to average rebates in January & February. If enough 2019’s are left they’ll probably go at least 12% off again in March on 2019’s but 2020’s will continue to have average rebates.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:55 PM   #20
cooldawg

Drives: RAM
Here we go again. Measly incentives from Chevy plus some decent coin if you are driving a Mustang, yet Dodge has opened up cash allowances equal to power dollars on 2020 challenger. $7190 vs. $1250... I’m leaning Challenger.
cooldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:03 PM   #21
7WSM

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Cause it's not a huge margin car to begin with. GM makes very little on cars compared to that of trucks where they can give the huge rebates on. The car market is declining fast. The small SUV and up have been the current trends in the auto world for years now.
7WSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:43 PM   #22
Hops

Drives: 2019 1ss 1le, blue wrap
I don't know, the 25% seemed to be a temporary thing with the first two years as GM was feeling out demand (or i guess lack of it). I actually like that GM doesn't have crazy incentives to move the Camaro. I know people think the Camaro depreciates a lot, but when i saw used prices of ss 1le's when i was in the market, i did NOT find them compelling values. With little fear of missing out on a "great deal" because of limited/stable incentives, I bought new. And when i bought the car i ordered back in June 2019 my discounts (dealer + factory), were 11% off msrp.
Hops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:57 PM   #23
Craig

Drives: '01 Z28
Leftover 2018 Camaros were 15% off in March 2019, and leftover 2019s were 12% off last November. There must not be nearly as much inventory as last year, which really sucks since there’s not much 2020 inventory in the first place so incentives may not be any better next year either. The MY closeout sale is when I was planning to buy.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:55 AM   #24
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldawg View Post
Here we go again. Measly incentives from Chevy plus some decent coin if you are driving a Mustang, yet Dodge has opened up cash allowances equal to power dollars on 2020 challenger. $7190 vs. $1250... I’m leaning Challenger.
I think I am too. But IDK, if you think about it, you should be able to get one of these cars for at least 10% off anyway. For example, say you build a Scat Pack with a list price of around 50k, it should be about 5k off, so the power dollars doesn't really do much unless they have a dealership discount also. I have found a few in the ballpark of around 8-9k off, but they are not exactly what I want as far as options and price. Since I have a Mustang, the Camaro SS looks like it would end up being a couple grand cheaper. But I come back to I like the look of the Challenger a bit more and it would be an easier car to live with as a dd.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:59 PM   #25
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
I'm shopping for a 2020 LT1. 3 for 3 dealers will only give invoice, which is less than 5% MSRP + rebates.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #26
cooldawg

If I could get a bright yellow Z, I’d settle for supplier pricing with the measly GM cash incentive....

Mrbobcat,

You should be able to find a dodge dealer that would discount to invoice plus power dollars on a new order. I could get that on a Hellcat from my tiny local dealer. They would do that on a scat 392 as well. With supplier (another $1k or so), It gets me to roughly 15% on a hellcat order.

Visit a few dealers within 100 mile radius and tell them you’ll order a car if they price at invoice plus power dollars. On a 50k scat, you should be able to snag around $7k discount, easily.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #27
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Yeah, there was a guy I was going to have order one last fall in NE Ohio for 1% over invoice minus power dollars. I also found a small dealer about 20 miles away that would do a similar deal.

Problem is I can't decide exactly what trim or color combo I like best. I like some features and options in each trim and the interior color is an issue with me. My first intent was to get a nearly loaded SP (auto, dynamics, plus package, HK, NAV, SRT spoiler and red calipers). But with the 20's, I don't like the wheels as much as last year, but the stock spoiler looks decent with the bee logo and you get the new steering wheel. But when I think of the cost of the dynamics and if you add adaptive suspension, you are within 700 or so of a 1320. I like the idea of the 1320 too if nothing else, it would have the bragging right as the fastest NA muscle car. But I really wish you could get some different color seats as I want either red or caramel and I would have to change out the tires for a DD. I would most likely never actually visit a track either. I thought about the T/A package as I like the white gauges, CAI and logos and such better, but not a big fan of all the flat black wrap. The wide body looks the best from most angles IMO, but the front flares look a little too much and it would be a pain swapping out the huge wheels in the winter and most likely look funny putting smaller ones on it, not to mention added price of that trim. I thought about the shaker too, but really like the stock scat pack hood. As far as wheels, the brass monkey are my favorite and they are a bit wider, but I don't think you can get the dynamics package with it. If you could at least get the AS, then maybe. As far as color, I originally wanted Octane, but also like F8 and Go Mango. I would love to get Gold Rush, but only available on the 50th and they look to all be accounted for.

At this point, I'm kind of waiting to see some Sinamon Stick cars in person as I think it is my favorite. It may come down to which of the exterior colors I like that come with the caramel interior, but the Dodge site is so slow and still isn't up to date with all the options and color choices for 2020! I mean come on, Camaro and Mustang are already talking about the 2021 models. I sure wish they offered a ceramic or white interior too.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:54 PM   #28
cooldawg

Agree on the scat pack interior choices. Aside from the obvious difference in performance, I was going with HC to get F8/ sepia/ carbon stripe combination. Gold Rush would be great as well if made more available.

I looked at a RT SPWB last fall- was F8, Alcantara, red calipers, and SRT spoiler. It was a really sharp looking machine. F8 is a classic MOPAR color and the red r/t badge really pops. F8 to mopar = Daytona-ish bright yellow on Camaro. I had one of those bought but hesitated and she got away last year.

I don’t like the bumble bee badge, however. I’d prefer a red ‘392’ badge to the bee...