Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-31-2021, 05:05 PM   #43
jcaligood

Drives: '18 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEornothing View Post
Just read through this whole thread, I'm seeing most of you guys are seeing this issue on the 2016-2019 model year. Anyone experiencing this on a 2020 or 2021? I have not found a dead spot in any gear or throttle lag. When I hit the gas it goes or spins the tires. Are you guys experiencing this with traction control AND ECS both turned off? Or are you driving around with the nannies on and complaing about them not doing their job without messing with your throttle inputs?
haha, no. nannies are off during this issue.

i assume you mean stabilitrak when you say ECS?
jcaligood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 05:11 PM   #44
LT1ornothing

Drives: 2020 LT1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaligood View Post
haha, no. nannies are off during this issue.

i assume you mean stabilitrak when you say ECS?
Yes, the electronic stability control, messed up the acronym. I might need more time behind the wheel to see if I can experience what you guys are saying. It just caught my eye that I didn't see any 2020s or 2021s posting about the issue.
LT1ornothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:12 PM   #45
davef

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE Garnet Red
I know that this thread is old but I want to put this link out there: https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...ake+hesitation . My 2017 1LE 1SS (18,500 miles) is stumbling upon low throttle inputs at and below 3000RPM. And it's been getting progressively worse. At first it was so slight that I thought that I was imagining it. It has some mods including a Tony Mamo ported/polished TB that was installed very early in the car's mileage. I still have my original TB in the basement, I'll swap them this weekend and report back on what I see on the Mamo and how it drives with the stocker. But if you check out the thread I linked it may explain this lag, at least in some situations. TLDR: Throttle bodies with some miles on them get a bit of slop in their motion, perhaps causing strange acceleration and decel issues. New throttle bodies from GM are a different part number, so....maybe GM figured something out.
davef is offline   Reply With Quote