Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-04-2023, 04:16 AM   #1
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Summit Racing

Does anyone here have any friends or acquaintances in Smmit Racing please?

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 01:01 PM   #2
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
lol, nope. But I sure have spent a lot of money with them over the years!!
Old 12-13-2023, 04:32 AM   #3
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlymachinist View Post
I have acquaintances in Smmit Racing. What is the matter?

Thanks for the reply.
The problem has already been solved.

I made a purchase for a project 2 gen Camaro and there was a discrepancy. I received a notification that there is a problem and that I should contact their line. But I had a lot of trouble getting in touch with them, so I asked for easier written communication.

I dealt with it for 2 weeks, sent a lot of emails, but no one commented on my shipment.
I tried Live Chat several times, but no one was able to tell me what the problem was. Only "call the line".

Only then did I get in touch with a certain Dale who told me…
Look, you have 2 cams in your order, the extra payment is missing.

The mistake was on the part of a certain lady who, at my request, added the cam to my purchase instead of replacing it.

So we solved it and the shipment is safely at my parts supplier.

So I wanted to ask someone here if they would help me and pass on my contact to that acquaintance so that we could solve it.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
Old 12-13-2023, 04:34 AM   #4
George-CZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
lol, nope. But I sure have spent a lot of money with them over the years!!

I think I won't be far behind you brother

Old 12-13-2023, 11:53 AM   #5
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
I think I won't be far behind you brother
lol. Yes sir, it doesn't take long!! Their prices I have found are usually better than Jeg's..
Old 12-13-2023, 11:54 AM   #6
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlymachinist View Post
I have acquaintances in Smmit Racing. What is the matter?
Reported..^^
Old 12-14-2023, 12:52 AM   #7
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.
The problem has already been solved.

I made a purchase for a project 2 gen Camaro and there was a discrepancy. I received a notification that there is a problem and that I should contact their line. But I had a lot of trouble getting in touch with them, so I asked for easier written communication.

I dealt with it for 2 weeks, sent a lot of emails, but no one commented on my shipment.
I tried Live Chat several times, but no one was able to tell me what the problem was. Only "call the line".

Only then did I get in touch with a certain Dale who told me…
Look, you have 2 cams in your order, the extra payment is missing.

The mistake was on the part of a certain lady who, at my request, added the cam to my purchase instead of replacing it.

So we solved it and the shipment is safely at my parts supplier.

So I wanted to ask someone here if they would help me and pass on my contact to that acquaintance so that we could solve it.
That person is a spammer. They truly had no way of helping you and only posted to hide a malicious link in their post.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 09:36 AM   #8
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
That person is a spammer. They truly had no way of helping you and only posted to hide a malicious link in their post.
Yep. Gotta be really careful nowadays, it's a shame they have nothing better to do. That's why I report all that I find, so nobody gets scammed, hopefully.
Old 12-14-2023, 10:32 AM   #9
George-CZ

I thought so. Almost no posts.
But my faith in good people won out over doubts

Old 12-14-2023, 03:46 PM   #10
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
I thought so. Almost no posts.
But my faith in good people won out over doubts
Whenever you see them driving a BMW, AUDI or Mercedes, they are usually the knuckleheads trying to scam us. That's the first thing I notice, what they drive!!