Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Phastek Performance

Old 07-06-2021, 07:53 AM   #1
Feffman

Drives: Various
VIR Track Event July 23-25, 2021

Virginia International Raceway [VIR] Track Weekend July 23-25, 2021 with MVP Track Time

Good Morning:

MVP Track Time is hosting our inaugural MVP @ VIR track event on the Virginia International Raceway [VIR] full course July 23-25, 2021. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun in luxurious Alton, Virginia.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our run group format offers you maximum driving time instead of standing around the paddock.

Registration for July 23-25, 2021 on the full course at VIR is available on-line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below. You can choose all three days, two days or a single day at VIR.

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Feel free to join us at VIR July 23-25, 2021 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at VIR Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Attached Images

Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #2
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Question/suggestion from someone who won't be attending this year, but would definitely improve my interest for a 7-8 hour trip in the future.

Why don't you guys switch it up and run the Grand course one day? The middle day would work out best. It just makes sense from a participant stand point to get to run a different configuration instead of the same thing for 3 days. Does VIR charge way more money to run the Grand or something? Even if Full is more popular and what most people go to VIR for, I think the one day switch would be an awesome bonus.

I am going to a 2 day event at Watkins Glen that is running the short (less desirable) NASCAR course the second day. I think even that change will make the 2 day event better.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
Stephen12ZL1

Drives: '21 ZLE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJA105 View Post
Question/suggestion from someone who won't be attending this year, but would definitely improve my interest for a 7-8 hour trip in the future.

Why don't you guys switch it up and run the Grand course one day? The middle day would work out best. It just makes sense from a participant stand point to get to run a different configuration instead of the same thing for 3 days. Does VIR charge way more money to run the Grand or something? Even if Full is more popular and what most people go to VIR for, I think the one day switch would be an awesome bonus.

I am going to a 2 day event at Watkins Glen that is running the short (less desirable) NASCAR course the second day. I think even that change will make the 2 day event better.
VIR charges way more for Grand Course and that extra section causes many more spins and incidents. Cars are constantly in the grass and waving yellows everywhere. It requires about 5 more flag stations and the braking zone to the infield is tough to judge. Most groups will not pay the extra $ and full course is nearly as fun. I run Grand West course with Trackdaze once a year and that is enough.
'21 ZLE A10 Wild Cherry PDR 2:00.78 VIR Full 10.68@131.69 1.68 60'
'17 ZL1 A10 Mosaic Black PDR/Nav 2:03.08 VIR Full 11.003@129.2 1.75 (sold)
'15 Z/28 #325 Black a/c & stereo. 2:10.1 VIR Full (sold)
'12 ZL1 A6 Black 10.52@131 1.55 60' 2:13 VIR Full (sold)
Stephen12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 06:40 AM   #4
Feffman

Drives: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 View Post
VIR charges way more for Grand Course and that extra section causes many more spins and incidents. Cars are constantly in the grass and waving yellows everywhere. It requires about 5 more flag stations and the braking zone to the infield is tough to judge. Most groups will not pay the extra $ and full course is nearly as fun. I run Grand West course with Trackdaze once a year and that is enough.
Thank you. Well stated.

Feff