Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 06-29-2015, 01:49 AM   #1
Kaiserjoe

Drives: 2014 2SS
FS: 1993 Z28, 44k Miles, $7000

Car is in excellent shape, all stock, and runs great. This was my first car and as such I've babied this thing; no burnouts or donuts, and never seen a winter in its life. No rust, some very very minor paint imperfections, but on a 22 yr old vehicle you have to expect that. I'm only the second owner on it as well.

The engine is great, runs like a dream. No issues on start up and the V8 sounds awesome. Everything from A/C to power windows works, not a single electrical thing on the car that doesn't work. Leather is still in good condition. Car is clean inside and out. Had waterpump and optispark professionally replaced, have receipts for it.

All 4 tires still have over half of their tread left. The only drawback is the dash is cracked from 22 years of sun, but it was such a minor out of the way thing to me that I never fixed it. Applied silicone to the crack so it wouldn't spread, never got around to buying a dash cover. It's an easy fix if you know what you're doing.

It's a hell of a car, but it's time to pass it on, hopefully to someone who'll care for it as much as I have. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions just contact me and let me know! Price is slightly negotiable.

Kaiserjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #2
Kaiserjoe

I would edit the thread name...but I'm not sure how, but anyhow, if anyone on this forum wants it I'll let it go for $7000. Just for the peace of mind knowing that it'll be properly cared for.

Last edited by Kaiserjoe; 07-14-2015 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #3
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Wouldn't happen to be a 6spd would it?
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:37 AM   #4
Kaiserjoe

Unfortunately no, it's auto.