Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 07-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Vanthios

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Side Rockers and Ground Effects Compatibility

Hello everyone!

I've been looking around for a while trying to find the answer to this question to no avail. I'm not sure if it's a silly question or what, but it's got me concerned I won't be able to do what I want to my new Camaro.

I really like the way the ACS ZL1 side rockers look and really want to pick some up. However, I'm worried that the factory-installed ground effects kit will get in the way or create some sort of fitment issue with the rockers. I can't seem to find anything that says they won't fit a 6th gen with the ground effects kit, but I'd hate to spend that kind of money, drill holes in my car, and find that the rockers won't fit. Moreover, I'm concerned that it won't look good because of how the side raises up towards the front (see picture taken from Phastek below).

TL;DR Does anyone have side rockers installed with the ground effects kit? What does it look like? Were there any fitment issues during installation?
Vanthios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:22 PM   #2
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Run one or the other, not both. They’re all designed to fit a car that doesn’t already have ground effects.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compatibility, fitment, ground effects, side rockers