Old 07-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #113
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Yes it is...

I do believe there are no 'accidents or coincidences' in this life, that we are exactly where we are meant to be, with exactly who we are meant to be with, even if that doesn't always work out the first time, there is a reason why...it could be that we are meant to learn something to help us at a future time...

If you had told me a year ago that I would not only own the greatest car in the history of the universe, but that I would be on a car forum talking to car guys/gals and going to car meets/cruises with car enthusiasts, I would never have believed it...

This car came along at exactly the perfect time in my life, when I needed emotional healing from being very sick the last 3 yrs and when I needed healing from the overwhelming grief I experienced when my dad passed away in Sept 2008...
Wow, This sounds kind of familiar... Good People think alike... Donna, this rings eerily similar to a note I sent Ed a month or so back...

Ed and Cyn, Congratulations.... In the theme of no accidents, I truly believe God has a plan for every step of our lives. We may not know the reasons for the trials and tribulations for a while after they occur, if ever, but they are put there to make us who we are and lead us where he wants us to go... Who would think it takes a broken ankle to lead you to today...From what I've seen on here, and the PM conversations Ed and I have had, you two deserve each other... Congratulations and I look so forward to meeting you both someday... Hopefully at C5FII...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #114
jay3133

Drives: 2011 IBM 2LT Camaro
This is just so Cool! Congratulations! I hope you both have a long and happy life together!
jay3133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #115
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Wow, This sounds kind of familiar... Good People think alike... Donna, this rings eerily similar to a note I sent Ed a month or so back...

Ed and Cyn, Congratulations.... In the theme of no accidents, I truly believe God has a plan for every step of our lives. We may not know the reasons for the trials and tribulations for a while after they occur, if ever, but they are put there to make us who we are and lead us where he wants us to go... Who would think it takes a broken ankle to lead you to today...From what I've seen on here, and the PM conversations Ed and I have had, you two deserve each other... Congratulations and I look so forward to meeting you both someday... Hopefully at C5FII...
Robert, I'd really like to thank you for taking the time tonight to post this for us. Honestly, I've also enjoyed getting to visit with you like we have recently. Any yes Sir, God does indeed have a plan for all of us...we just have to be open to it! In our particular case, I truly believe that Cyndi and I were supposed to be joined together at this precise moment in time! In fact, I have no doubt! I could write for another few hours about this, but I won't do that now. Once again, thank you very much! And yes, I'm sure we will meet up in the future!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #116
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3133 View Post
This is just so Cool! Congratulations! I hope you both have a long and happy life together!
Thank you buddy...thank you!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
Old 07-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #117
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Hmmmmmmm. I wonder what one of the bigger topics will be, at C5FII. hmmmmmmmm?
Kycamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #118
Champion51

Drives: '14 ZL1, '10 SS/RS , '06 GMC
Congrats, and enjoy the rest of your lives together!!!!!
Champion51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #119
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion51 View Post
Congrats, and enjoy the rest of your lives together!!!!!
Thank you so much for the best wishes!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #120
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
Hmmmmmmm. I wonder what one of the bigger topics will be, at C5FII. hmmmmmmmm?
Old 07-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #121
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
Donna, as always, you hit the nail on the head! In this post of yours, you cover so much ground! Your wisdom, your enthusiasm, even your own pain!

Cyndi and I are both lucky to have you in our lives!
ED AND CYNDI, I AM THE LUCKY ONE HERE, TO HAVE THE BOTH OF YOU IN MY LIFE...YOU BOTH MAKE ME SMILE EVERYTIME I SEE THE LOVE BETWEEN YOU...I AM BLESSED BY YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND CARING...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Donna we could start a whole other thread with these words "If you had told me a year ago..."

Ed and I have both had our share of pain in the past few years. In fact, so much so on my side I refused to talk about it with him in the beginning. I only wanted to talk about good things trying to block out the bad things that had happened.

As time went on and feelings were exposed, Ed was met with a healthy dose of skepticism. Even when we met in person I came prepared with an exit plan in case things didn't pan out. I wasn't making it easy for him.

What I found on our first visit was much more than I expected and by the end of our first trip I knew what was what. There were no more questions.

So you see Donna this car, C5, Ed, and you came along at exactly the perfect time in my life too, when I needed healing. You are the most positive upbeat person I know despite the troubles you face. And while you are here cheering us on, we are here for you praying you find the much needed relief you seek.

We are each others angels.
CYNDI, WHAT CAN I SAY?...YOU AND ED ARE MY ANGELS TOO...I THINK WE WERE MEANT TO BE FRIENDS, DON'T YOU??!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Congrats, to both of you! I think you have made everyone on
Camaro5.. VERY HAPPY!
YES THEY HAVE, BECKY!!!...

Quote:
Thank you Becky! But alot of thanks goes to Ted and Donna when they got all this going last night! Ted figured it out quite awhile ago, but stayed quiet, while Donna said earlier that she always believed that we were married.

Anyway, I do think there are some people who were happy to hear the news.
I CANNOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE 'BIG NEWS RELEASE'...LOL...I FOUND OUT ON CYNDI'S FACEBOOK PAGE, AND KEPT THINGS QUIET UNTIL I GOT THE OK FROM YOU...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post

ROBERT, I HAVE SAID THIS TO OTHERS BEFORE, "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE"...I THINK WE WERE ALL DRAWN TO EACH OTHER HERE ON CAMARO5 BY OUR SIMILAR PERSONALITIES AND KINDNESSES IN OUR HEARTS...
Old 07-16-2010, 12:03 AM   #122
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Donna, you really are so sweet!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:32 AM   #123
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705

Congratulations you guys!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #124
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

Congratulations you guys!!!
TAG, this is one area where I know I can speak for both Cyndi and I. Sir, from both of us...thank you very much!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #125
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Donna, you really are so sweet!
aww, thanks yet again, Ed!!!...

you and Cyndi sure are making me blush a lot the last few days...
Old 07-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #126
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
aww, thanks yet again, Ed!!!...

you and Cyndi sure are making me blush a lot the last few days...
I'm not so sure you're blushing, I think it just may be your rosy personality flowing forth.