Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-05-2017, 02:56 PM   #71
OddJack

Drives: Submarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
So I'm supposed to applaud their terrible decisions and not give them honest advice that could prevent future regret? She didn't start a search looking for a car then run across the PT. She simply saw it and wanted it. What if I had showed her another vehicle she liked the looks of better but had not seen and was a better car? But if I thought as you, she would have never known about it.

People are free to make choices and face the consequences of their actions. May be stupid is a poor choice of wording for someone, but being inconsiderate of the damage someone may do to themselves under the guise "do what makes you happy" is just as bad.

Honestly though, I don't know anyone who would knowingly buy a car for looks that was unreliable and underperforming. I know plenty who valued one aspect of a car (i.e. looks, reliability, performance, features) over another car's better aspects, but that's viewing the car as a whole not just one aspect.

In the end we both have opinions and shared them. I believe we both agree that people are entitled to make their own choices, regardless of whether we agree with them or not.
That Blue Black 6th looks great, done any mods to it? if so would like to see some pix
OddJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #72
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
That Blue Black 6th looks great, done any mods to it? if so would like to see some pix
Thanks I'll post some pics in your other thread. Only a few small touches so didn't really feel like it belonged in that thread.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote